Week 6 Progress with Pics

• Congratulations,  The photos show that your efforts have not gone unrewarded.  I am sure if you continue as you have been going that your results will be fantastic at the end of the twelve week periods and well worth the devotion . Best wishes and Keep Moving Forward!

• WPBill, thank you so much for the encouragement!

• You are definitely inspiring. I love seeing the difference only two weeks can make. I am going to try doing planks tomorrow. Thanks for the great idea.

• Way to go optimist,  You photos show great, positive change in the right direction. Be sure to Keep Moving FOrward and my best wishes to you.  You'll look marvelous in that swim wear by the end of 12 weeks!!!

• Wow! Good job!!

• You have made some serious progress that you can be very proud of....Way to go and keep on moving forward, The photos and your upbeat attitude say it all!!

• Wow what a difference!! You have tightened up everywhere..... Can't wait to see you at 12 weeks and you just inspired me

• Great job!!! i can see the improvements already and especially in your legs in the latest picture!! keep it up!

• Gluten free... Those are two words that I really struggle with. I do try to only have bread/tortilla with only one meal a day (usually lunch). What do you do for lunches? My sister-in-law has gone gluten free as well and has seen a huge improvement in her over all health. After seeing your progress, I'm seriously considering going gluten free. Which I never thought I'd hear myself say...

You've done a great job and I can really see your body changing. I guess you should be about in your 10th week by now. How is everything going.

Stick with it. It's not easy but you can do it. You've already made huge progress.

• Awesome progress for only 6 weeks!  Your look so transformed already - keep it up.  And great motivation for us too!  Thank-you for sharing....

• Great job!! Already a big difference. Your hips and thighs have really trimmed down. All the best.

fit4life "The dream must be bigger than the pain"

• You look great!  I come to the boards every day for encouragement too, and your pics encourage me!  I too named myself not because I am a Strong Finisher but because I hope and plan to be!  Your back pictures are what I love!  My before back picture makes me want to puke, but it's good to be honest about where you are and move forward to make it better! Keep it up! And I would never have guessed that you're 47 - you look much younger!

• Wow!  Your progress is amazing!!  My boyfriend just looked over my shoulder and said he was impressed by your transformation!  Can't wait to see your 12 week pictures!!!  Keep up the fantastic work!! :D

• Such awesome results!  Congratulations:)  I cannot wait to see some results!

• I see a huge difference between week one and week six.  I'm really impressed.  The results you will get now from week 6 to week 12 - are going to be amazing.  Hang in there, looking forward to your post in a few more weeks.