Challenge 1 complete! Motivated for Challenge 2!

• Awesome!  It is so encouraging to see stories like this.  Very motivating!  Thanks for posting!

~Nothing changes until SOMETHING changes~

• you look great!  be proud you completed the challenge!  not many people can even say that!

• All the best to you as you begin challenge 2. You can do this!!

fit4life "The dream must be bigger than the pain"

• Congratulations for your completion of Challenge 1.You did a fantastic job!  Good Luck with challenge 2. You are an inspiration for me-I'm in week 2.

• Ann-

Congrats and I just checked your profile - love the bikini!  I have no idea how your posting such good pictures.  Mine are small and if I enlarge - they are fuzzy.  Also, I just have a HARD time adding them to start with - what is the trick?  

Tonja

• Big difference!  Look at how much smaller your waist is!!  you look like a different woman - an improved version!  Go GET even more de-bulked and Leaned-out !  You'll really rock it by July!!

• I hope all is going well for you during this new challenge now. I might a certain type of swimwear wear a goal of mine (James bond movie one in size 36") for the end of the challenge as sort of a carrot prize.  The photo taking is always difficult as was mine at the mall on Monday and I have posted my new(somewhat backward slide) photo for the start on my profile for comparison as the challenge weeks mover forward from this first week. Best of luck to you and I am sure you will Keep Moving Forward!!