Week 1 vs. Week 5 photos

• Hi, all.  Just wanted to share my photos from the first day to the beginning of Week 5.  Was definitely feeling like things were going slow, but it's obviously working.  Not even half way through the Challenge, so maybe I will see those amazing results that others have shared?!?  For those women who are disappointed with the scale, I couldn't agree more.  I've only lost 3 lbs.  but the pictures (and the way my clothes are fitting) are proof that things are moving in the right direction.

Week 1

Day 2 of Week 5

• Nice job!  Keep up the hard work, you can do it!

• Definitely working!  I just did my five week pics too, and one thing I noticed was better posture.  Then I looked around at other photos and it seems like that is one of the first things to change for almost everyone, thought it was interesting.  Keep up the good work :)

• Great work so far Slim!  Keep up the good work!!!

• What a huge difference! Great job..

• Great Job!! It is definately working! Keep up the good work!

• Looking great all that work and determination is showing results. Hang in there and be sure to finish and I am sure you will be proud of the outcome.

• Wow, great progress!!!

Erica

• Well - Wow! Keep going.l...can hardly wait to see your 12th week!

• Your progress in very evident!! Great job!  Keep up the good and hard work!  I know what you mean about the scale.  I, too, have only lost 3 lbs and Im on week 6.

• Great Job!  Keep moving forward

• You're on the right path, woohoo!  No matter what happens, keep taking those pics and don't forget to look at them when you need to remind yourself where you have been, where you are, and think about where you want to be!

• Great work! Keep it up

• Wow - Great! So excited for you!

• Biggest piece of advice: STAY OFF THE SCALE!!!!  It will bring you down, and without the positive outlook, it makes things slower.  Your body hears what your mind says!  Start measuring weekly instead.  You are putting on muscle.  Once it slows down, it'll start melting away the fat faster!  DO NOT STOP!  You shrunk a ton already, I can tell!  It's sooo worth it in the end.