One month, with pics!

• Starting to see real progress!  The first pictures are at the beginning, obviously, and the second set are at week 5 day 2, just before I went skiing.  Almost more than the visible change, I am excited for my increased stamina and strength.  Normally, when I ski I get winded mid-run and my quads and calves are burning by the bottom of the hill and on fire the next day.  I was able to keep going so much longer and today I'm not sore at all!  I guess I never gave it real thought that weight lifting would benefit my favorite hobby.  I think the most noticeable difference is shown in the back shots.  I hate my back :P

dropped 8 lbs, 3.5 inches from true waist, 2 in from navel, 1.25 in from hips.  Haven't lost any more weight this week, but I'm thinking I'm starting to put on more and more muscle by the feel of my legs.  Yay!

• Great work! These are awesome changes already. I can even see your arms toning up. Keep at it. I can't wait to see your progress.

• I can see the changes!!!  Good job!  I took mine today too and at first I didn't think I saw anything until I put them side by side and I was pleasantly surprised.  :)

• You have made quite a big change already. Keep it up and you will be amazed after 12 weeks.

fit4life "The dream must be bigger than the pain"

• Thanks, I am very excited to get to week 12!

• Great job CookieFleck!  Keep up the good work!!!

• Keep up the great work CookieFleck and Keep Moving Forward. All that hard work is showing and you are amoung those who finished a Challenge now. Congratulations and Bravo!!!

• Excellent progress - congratulations to you!

• Looking awesome! Keep up the great work! :)

"Eat clean, train mean, live lean!"

"Eat clean, train mean, live lean!"

• Lots of progress!!!  Great work...keep it up!!!

• I can see a big difference in your back as well-Awesome job!!! Very motivating!!!

• Wow - great job.  I'm re-inspired. your waist and hips look wonderful.  I can't imagine what's going to happen in the next few weeks.

Sharon

• Great progress!   I had the same results but with snowmobiles.  The extra strength and endurance helps so much.  Keep focused!