Week 6 pics

• I just finished Week 6 and I'm glad there are still six more weeks to go.  I'm a gonna need 'em!  I'm going to need weeks 13-24, too and I'm determined to keep this up for the rest of my life.

I can sense that there's progress but I'm my harshest critic so this is a shameless request for someone, anyone to tell me that they see some change, any change.  The photos are not good quality but my photographer just turned 11.

• Jen,

Great job so far. I see a remarkable difference in your pictures. I'm so glad to hear that you've already made up your mind to "do it for life." Can't wait to see your final photos. Remain steadfast. You can do it.

John Chisholm

2011 BFL Grand Master Champion

• great progress so far hang in there

• Wow, Great work in  just  6 weeks!!!  The abs are looking good as is the muscles in the arm and back area. Hang in there and Keep Moving Forward. Be careful on those Free Days and stay the course, I am sure your results will pick up even more as time goes on.

• I see a tremendous change - congrats on your accomplishments so far.  Can't wait to see what the next 6 weeks bring you!

• Agreed, pics show terrific progress...and only 6 weeks in ...WOW !  

If the 1st 6 weeks have brought about these changes, just think what the next 6 will show :)  

• Jen so proud of you!!!  You look fabulous, stay focused!

• I am at the end of week 8 and wish I saw those results so far.... good for you! You are going to have a great transformation! You are already looking more toned and your midsection is tightening up beautifully! You should be proud.

•  Awesome work!, i hope i have such great results at 6 weeks!  

• AWESOME!! Fos 6 weeks this is great.

• Great job!  I bet you wont need weeks 13-14---only as maintenance and slight improvements in muscle gains/strength. =)  You'll be surprised!!!  Keep it up!  

• Great Job! Keep up the great work! Can't wait to see your 12 week pics.

zavi-mybodyforlifechallenge.blogspot.com   

• I can see a definite difference!  You look narrower all over, you can see the muscles in your arms and legs, and your stomach is smaller!  You should feel proud!  Take pics again at the end of week 8 - I've been amazed by the transformation some people have experienced here in just 2 weeks.  I can't wait to experience it myself!

• You do look much more fit--better definition in the legs and arms and your waist is really shrinking! Nice job!

I love this aspect of the BFL family-- we can actually ask for others to look and judge us and give feedback and it is all accepted and normal, and usually very helpful! Have a great 6 more weeks--I'm ending a challenge about the same time and will be posting pics the first week of July-- see you then!

• Awesome results!!!!  Congratulations on your hard work!