Updated Pics Since this past summer.

• Updated pics two weeks into it. Trying to get ready for a show on the 14th of April will be the first one.  Very nervous but I'm going to see this all the way through.  Will keep pics coming is I go through this Journey.  Comments are welcomed.

• Congrats and good luck.  Keep up the great work, and keep us posted on your show.

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• First of all, thank you for serving our country!  You look great!  What are your goals for the transformation, more size and cut?  I would kill for your before pics lol ;)

• Looking great. Keep the nutrition clean and you'll do great in your competition. Thankyou for your service.

fit4life "The dream must be bigger than the pain"

• Great work , your efforts show in the results. Best of luck with the show and remember that even if it doesn't work out that you are still a champ with all of us.

• Great job! looks like you have a pretty good idea of what the judges will be looking for...cut muscle and symetry....good luck

• oh so exciting, your first show!!!  I just love seeing the goals that people doing BFL have come up with, after their first challenge.  I've been doing BFL over a year, and my continued goals are handstands, headstands type of stuff.  Never thought I'd have to the drive to do other physical things like this.

• WOW Thank you all for comments.  I really appreciate it.  My 30 day pics will be coming in about 2wks.  I'm Competing in the Physique category of the show in April.  This has been life long goal of mine to one day be on a stage.  Win or loose I just want to belong on the stage.  Cant wait.  Pics coming.  Thanks again everyone.  STAY MOTIVATED.