OH those Lunges!!

• Day 51. All done my LB workout....it was a good one!! I must confess when I was introduced to BFLI  was of the opinion that lunges were a girls excersize......well....how wrong I was. Wow....those lunges kill. Another great excersize is dumbell squats. These 2 excersizes are a regular part of my LB workout. This weekend I will be taking my 8 week pics. I have not stepped on a scale since day 1 and don't plan on weighing myself until day 84 but I know the pants are fitting a little looser and I'm seeing a hint of a vein in my arm which is pretty cool to see. Hope you all have a great night!!!

fit4life "The dream must be bigger than the pain"

• It is so funny the pre conceived thoughts we have. Yes, lunges are death. Squats are death. Try sumo squats. Ugh! Try one legged squats. I haven't even attempted that one yet. I WILL THOUGH :-D

Keep the faith!

Faithful Renee :0)

• I love lunges!! Yes, they are hard but they are over and done with pretty quickly.

They give such quick and outstanding results!!!

• Die........lunges.......

That is all.

• Renee: What are Sumo Squats?

*~*Success is hidden under a rock of hard work. Keep digging with patience; it's up to you, only*~*

• Jaycelynn, you can see Sumo Squats here.

They are awesome!

Mike

• I LOVE lunges...yet HATE them at the same time!!  What an awesome exercise  :-D

• Those look intense!!! I will give them a go next time!

*~*Success is hidden under a rock of hard work. Keep digging with patience; it's up to you, only*~*

• Mike: Thanks for the idea of suma squats. I have heard of them but since seeing the video I think I'll try them.

fit4life "The dream must be bigger than the pain"