LIESL-BFL SPIRIT CHAMP!!

• Sorry, Liesl, I just couldn't help myself than to start a new thread for you! I'm sooooo excited about your news!!! :)

Congrats, Woman!! YOU DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoop! Whoop!

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• Heck yeah she did it! Liesl won the new year challenge sponsored by my website, BFLSpirit. She will receive a custom-made leather jacket and lots and lots of congratulations from her friends!! Liesl lost 30lbs, about 15 inches, and 9% bodyfat during her 12-week challenge!

Great job girl!

Stephanie Workman

Rocking BFL since 2001! TNCHAMPWEEKEND.COM and BFLSPIRIT.COM

• YEA FOR YOU LIESL!! YOU DESERVE IT LADY!!

SO SO VERY PROUD OF YOU. HIGH 5 AND FLIPS!!

• Liesl, let me also add my congratuations.  There is no doubt you Lifted Heavy.  Way to go!!!!

10's in exercise and nutrition = 10's in life

• Jeff Happy Pants! My my my....have you been sitting in the back of the class all this time and we didnt know!

Great to hear from you! And yes I am sure Liesl did. She rocked more than one challenge in a row.

• Liesl.... Congratulations!! That is awesome... see you in Tennesse!!

Pam  ~ Be the change you want to see in the World ~ MG

• Hooray Liesl!!!  Three cheers for you my friend!!!  Congratulations :D

Do you guys realize that there have now been 2 Champions produced from the original regular Guestbookers?! I like this trend!! And I think it speaks volumes about how valuable both having and being a support system are for success in this Challenge!

Soak it all in Liesl! You are so very deserving!!!!

• Way to go Liesl!!  Wooohoooo!!

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• Thank you all sooooo much. I don't know how I am gonna sleep tonight. I want to thank all fo you for helping me through these challenges. You all have been there every step of the way and I would not have done it without you all. NASHVILLE HERE WE COME.

KEEP ON KEEPING ON - LIESL

• CONGRATULATION LIESEL!!!!!

Liesel set very ambitious goals for herself with absolute faith and belief in herself.  - that YES - she would achieve all of them! She faced each day with desire, determination and discipline - and she did it!

During her bflspirit challenge, Liesel also QUIT SMOKING!!!

Liesel is very deserving of this recognition - what I admire most - besides her obvious mental strength is how much she encouraged OTHERS along the way(on GB and bflspirit).

Liesel brought us all up with her enthusiasm and bravado and she PROVED that when we set our minds & resolve to accomplish goals - WE CAN DO IT  - and often times we far exceed our wildest expectations!

Well done Liesel! XOXOXOX

• Congratulations to you Liesl!  I am so proud of you!  Watching you go through your process and how you have grown in helping others has been a joy to watch.  You so deserve this!

Wear that jacket with pride.  I can't wait to give you a big hug in October. :-)

Love you some you...PERSEVERE!

• LIESL,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!   YOU SHOULD BE SO PROUD OF YOURSELF!  SUCH A HUGE ACCOMPLISHMENT....HOORAY FOR YOU!!!

Julie (in VA)

• LIESL, LIESL, LIESL!

Words can not say how PROUD I AM of you girl!  As if your "physical achievements" are not outstanding enought and definately worthy of of being named a champ, but the way you have gone about your challenges.... so determined, so focussed, so unrelenting.... BUT IT'S YOU CLAIMING "YOU" and drawing the preverbial "line in the sand" with the "naysayers" in your life that ROCKS MY SOUL SISTA! YOU ROCK!!!

HUGS TO YOU DEAR FRIEND!!

MWAH, MWAH, MWAH, MWAH, MWAH, MWAH, MWAH, MWAH, MWAH, MWAH, MWAH, MWAH!!!

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

• YOU GUYS ALL ROCK

So I thought I was done crying and will only have this grin plastered on my face for a few days and then I come here and read these wonderful posts from you all. Tears again.

THIS IS AMAZING - THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

I am so blessed to have met you all and feel like the luckiest person for it.

I WILL WEAR MY JACKET WITH PRIDE.

CAN'T WAIT FOR OCTOBER

KEEP ON KEEPING ON - LIESL

• Liesl I finally get to say CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!  YOU ROCK GIRL!!!!!  You certainly deserve to win.  You look wonderful.  Lots of changes.  Right now I am running around like a chicken with my head cut off doind Dad's work and mine, that's why this is sooooo late in coming.