Just over 11 Months and still going strong!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Prodigalsun,

It's really encouraging to hear that from you, and you should post more often (if you have the time, I often don't....).  I have been discouraged lately with trying to help others, and my personal observation / experience has been that helping people from this website has a higher success rate that helping people in person.  I've spoken with dozens of people about BFL outside of this forum over the last few years.  I've told them about the powerful and amazing results so many people obtained using the triad approach of nutrition, cardio, and weights.  While many people claim I've motivated them, only one person ever took my advice and truly transformed.  She did a terrific job, and has thrived with no setbacks.  As you'll see from the responses to this post, what differentiates people is their level of motivation and persistance.  So many newcomers get a glimpse of the potential benefits, but quickly believe they are giving up something because of the changes they are making, and then they lose steam.  Early on after I started BFL, I came to realize I had given up nothing, but had in fact empowered myself by doing the challenge the right way, and eventually achieving my goals.

Jacium

Once I discovered the joys of weight training, all other passions were transcended.

Jacium

• Brent, your transformation is inspiring, thank you!

• Flatliner,

Thank you for the words of encouragement.  Looks like you started in the middle of November.. Never lose focus bud and never forget why you started.

Brent.

• WOW!!!! You have done fantastic!!!!

• I remember you...You're still at it?  You look great.  I'm half way thru my 3rd challenge, and what I noticed is that the closer you get to the goal, the faster the weight comes off.  You look great, though...wow!!

• Just re-read your post and again found it very inspiring. Keep it up.....you are an encouragement to many!!

fit4life "The dream must be bigger than the pain"

• YYYYEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH.......THATS WHAT I'M Talking about!!!!!  Damn amazing.....all the respect.  Good Job man.

• I love this post. January 1 marked day 31 for me. I am looking forward to making it a BFL year.  

• This is amazing! This is where I failed last time. I dropped 30 pounds, looked and felt great and slowly, over the course of the 3 years that followed my transformation, I allowed myself to regress to the point where I was back where I satrted; only 3 pounds heavier and three years older!

I plan on referring back to this post in the future, when I need some inspiration. Thanks!!