Booooooooo!

• Okay, I apologize in advanced for the whining that is to come...

So i am in week 9 of my challenge and I woke up yesterday with a head cold and a fever. i still got up at 5am and went to the gym but my cardio was sub par (couldnt breathe through my nose) I have kept my eating super clean but I still feel like crap and I had my UBWO this morning and was so exhausted that i burnt out on my sets of 8. I know week 9 is supposed to bring big changes and I am doing what I can with the fever and energy i have left but I really don't want this week to go to waste.

Sorry for the whining, just really disappointed and don't want to miss out on big results because of stupid sickness.

• Eat clean and rest.  That's the best thing you can do for your body right now.  

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• All your hard work is not going to go to waste because of this head cold...like Michelle said, eat clean and rest; 80% of this program is the nutrition part. Get better, then get after it when your body is well! Take care of you...

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• Thanks to both of you! (and sorry for being a baby) I love love coming on here and reading all of the posts. I think it is 50% of the reason I stay motivated! Y'all are awesome :)

• You're not being a baby!!! You don't feel well, so get better!! :)  Yes, this place has definitely kept me on track! :) LOVE it!

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• Listen to your body right now and keep feeding it the proper fuel.

Keep your head down an keep pluggin away!

You've got this!

Stacy Lynn