Day 1 & Day 84

•  

• WOW amazing results, you can truly see the results in the last pic (side profile).  Very inspirational!!!!  Thank you for sharing.

• Wow, Great work and accomplishment.  Best of wishes if you are entering the Challenge. I am sure that everyone has noticed your results around you as well. Way to GO!!

• You look great!  It's obvious how much you have toned up as well as slimmed down.  Don't stop.

• Thanks guy, -WPBill- I can't enter the competition unfortunately because I'm in australia!  I will be

Continuing the work tho, just had a week off and now I'm keen to get back into it.

• Olivia, what a difference! Your waist is so different now, the back view in particular shows a lovely shape. Your side view looks great and the nice muscle development makes your overall profile and your legs look good.

Are you planning on doing a second challenge? If so, there are some of us planning on starting our second on January 2. Some of us are on Newbie starting Oct. 3- thread is you'd like to join us.

Great Work, Olivia! Inspiring to many I'm sure.

• Don't you just love side pics??!  Look at that oblique you got showing there :)

• Excellent! You must have so much energy,and feel great about you self!

• WOW! Thats awesome, very motivation, keep up the good work! woot

• Great Job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep the good work up!

• Your side and back views are amazing!  Fabulous job!

• unreal! the hard work has paid off!! Congratulations!

• YOU LOOK FANTASTIC GIRL! PROUD! I AM STARTING A SECOND CHALLENGE AND AM FINDING A GROUP TO JOIN! JULY 29 13

• Great work

• Olivia-  you must be very proud of yourself!!  Keep it up, it is worth the discipline you put into it.  I am starting my first challenge this week and I am very excited!