I did it!!!

• I have successfully finished my BFL challenge!  I'm sending off my packet tomorrow!!  Wooo Hooo!  I am so proud of myself and I look fabulous!  I still want more!!!!   I will start challenge number 2 on May 3rd!  I'm running a 5K race on May 1st!  I have not only transformed my body but my mind and spirit too! I am looking forward to bikini season for the 1st time in my life!  I want to thank all of you here on the BFL community!  Your stories have been so inspiring and insightful!  I feel blessed to be a part of this community! 

• Go Rachel!!  Congratulations on completing your challenge!!  Wooohooo!!

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• Rachel, GREAT JOB!!! WOW!! Your hard work has paid off and you DO look fantabulous!!! Super results!!!!

• Beautiful results Rachel. You are SMOKIN!

• Amazing!!!

You sure did, Girl!!!

Daaaaaaaang!!!!!

I am inspired!!!

Awesome transformation!

I am so excited for you!

You Rock!

"What you put in, is what you are going to get back."

- Terry

• Well done. Excellent results.

• Rachel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUPER JOB, Lady!!! Your results are FANTASTIC!!! Way to ROCK it! :)

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• Thanks everyone!!!!!  I really couldn't be more pleased with myself!  I feel so strong and healthy!  The outter transformation is amazing but the inner transformation is priceless!  I feel like a complete different person.  I'm confident and happy in my own skin.  It's amazing!

Rachel

PS. To all you newbies who are struggling and feel like it's not working keep it up it does work.  I felt like I wasn't getting the results I should be at about 7 weeks in to it but what was really going on was I had no patients.  I wanted the end result by tomorrow.  Work hard and eat clean.  Remeber if you keep cheating your only cheating yourself.  I only missed 1 workout due to a stomach flu.  You can di it!  I did!

• Hey Rachel!  You look awesome.  Congrats on finishing your challenge.  I only just started week 2 and can feel the inner transformation taking place and you are definitely an inspiration to me to keep on going!!  

Way to go!!  :-D  

• Rachel great job your pics look terrific!! You are an inspiration and an amazing example!~

• Rachel,  

You look incredible!! GREAT JOB!!  

You must be very proud of yourself.

Julie (in VA)

• wow rachel  looking good!!   Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!

• OMG! Girl, you look amazing! Nice work! I am absolutely thrilled for you!

Keep the faith!

Faithful Renee :0)

• Way to Go!! You should be sooooo proud!

Squats

• Amazing!! Super job! You look fantastic! You have given me a boost of inspirtation!!!!

fit4life "The dream must be bigger than the pain"