Week 4

• So this may not be a big deal to ya but it is to me and I just have to tell :)

I've had a pretty sad week this week. I've exercised everyday like I should but could have eaten better. Way better. So this morning I was dreading stepping on the scales and low and behold I've lost 10.6 lbs in the four weeks I've been at this. I acted like a crazy person for a minute. lol Thank goodness I was locked in the bathroom and no one saw. :)

If you're new at this, keep working hard. If I can do this anyone can do this. Don't fall off the wagon at the first slip up. Recognize why you slipped up, learn from it, plan for the next time and move on! I would love to hear how all of you are doing as well!

• Think of how happy you will be when you've stepped on the scale a few weeks from now and you've lost even more!

Congratulations!

Hope your eating goes better this week.

"The joy of life is the fruit of discipline" -S. Randall

• Congratulations, that's awsome. it is a big deal....

I just finished my 4th week aslo and I was so happy. my results are no where near yours but I do see changes.

• Go tiff_sue!!!!

You're dang right you should be excited! And, don't ever second guess the excitement that we all have for you. Remember, no one here is a stranger to the journey you are on. Now, keep that focus and HIIT it hard! Git'r dun!

Keep the faith!

Faithful Renee :0)

• Thanks ladies. It's just the jumpstart i needed this beautiful Monday morning. I've already reviewed my goals for the week and am ready to hit my UBWO hard.

• Way to go tiff_sue!  Congrats on reviewing your goals also, just that is a positive step.  Best of health and discipline to you.  Your body loves what you are doing with it.