Champion's Weekend Tickets Available till 9/28

• It's not too late!

You have until 9/28 to purchase those VIP tickets!!  If you are local to the Nashville area or are within driving distance there is just no excuse for NOT coming to this event!! :)

You can also book a hotel room..there is still space..just our group rate deadline has passed now.

Don't miss out..we are going to have some awesome and inspiring folks in attendance this year!

Stephanie

Rocking BFL since 2001! TNCHAMPWEEKEND.COM and BFLSPIRIT.COM

• I was just wondering if the Champion in last years Mens division...David Gervais was coming to be with the Champions at the event this year.  He provided us all with such great inspiration with his achievements.

• Let me see if I can find out for you!

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• David is not coming.  Matt Mclelland and Laurie Deemer for sure.  Along with Gregory Kemp, Porter Freeman, Mac Robertson, Michelle Triechel and myself.  Interestingly enough, it's not us that makes it fun.  

It's the people who come and WE GET TO talk to and listen to them share their stories.  It's the most wonderful experience ever.  

I cannot express what it meant for me to stand up in the front of that room and looking out at all of the wonderful people that I have gotten to know through BFL and see the tears in their eyes.  It's not about being a Champion, it's about championing other people.

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• Wow, I really wish I could have gone this year but it's just not possible for me at this point, time and financial issues prevent it. Perhaps next year will work out for me (no pun intended). Thanks for the info about David Gervais(2010 winner Mens Division 46 and over), it's too bad, I am sure he would have been proud to be in such company at the event and on stage. Great line up and I encourage anyone who can go still to do so.  Have fun there everyone!!!