12 Weeks and Im finaly finished!

• Tim, just curious, how has week 13+ been going?  

• 13 weeks and beyond? Good question? Right after the challenge I took off for 4 days, couldnt actually take off the whole week. It felt weird being out of the gym for that long considering that I was in there everyday. Heck even on my rest day I was tanning or walking on the tred mill. As far as my meals, to be honest with you I ate the house down. No holds barred! I ate every thing that I had been restricting myself from and then some. And guess what happened? My whole body swole up in those 2 weeks afer the challenge. This was not my first time my body has undergone a change like this And actually pro body builders do the same right before contest. Carb loading. Having restricted my body and more importantly my muscles from extra protien, carbs and fats. They soaked up everything like a sponge. Now 7 weeks after the challenge I have gained back only 4 lbs. My mid section isnt a lean as it was but I dont have a belly.  I have changed my work out routine and diet plan. I read this article in an old book that I have had for years titled "Sports Supplement review 3rd issue" that Bill Phillips had written back when he owned EAS and Muscle Media. It was this book that taught me alot about nutrition and how the muscle cells actually work. A very easy read. Any how, there is a chapter in it that describes a thereory that a Scientist by the name of Torbjorn Akerfeldt has. His theory in short work as a cut and bulk phase put together in 2 week incriments in order to gain lean mass. The plan goes-Train, cardio and a lean diet similar to the one layed out on the challenge for 2 weeks then train heavier, more rest, no cardio and eat larger meals for 2 weeks. I can personaly relate to this theory and belive it to work! At least for me. Hear me out. The first 2 weeks going into the 3rd I dropped off 4% body fat. and then the weight loss slowed down. As I mentioned earlier the 2 weeks after my challenge was over I bulked up and gained considerable size. So for the past 4 weeks I have been trying this out and I have to say it seems to be working. I am not as lean as I was after I finished the challenge but I seem to be making fast gains musle wise. The idea is 3 steps forward 1 step back. Gain some muscle and fat then cut back and burn the fat off leaving only the lean muscle that was gained. I plan to follow this program till the end of february, then begin another challenge to get ripped for summer. Keep an eye out for me , I will be showing bigger gains in 2012! Thanks to all the Body for life'rs for you support and love. Right back at ya!!!

"Everybody falls down, it's all about how fast you get back up. So Get Up!" 

• Thanks for your post TIm,  A truly interesting concept bulking up and then cutting back again. We will all look for you next year.  I plan to do another challenge next year and already have a new, BFL Success Journal(blank one) ready for next year to go.

• Thanks for your post TIm,  A truly interesting concept bulking up and then cutting back again. We will all look for you next year.  I plan to do another challenge next year and already have a new, BFL Success Journal(blank one) ready for next year to go  PS I know that MIckey loves me(MM that is)

• "Rocky's trainer, Mic." What is MM? LOL.

"Everybody falls down, it's all about how fast you get back up. So Get Up!" 

• MM is Mickey Mouse of course(been with him for 19 years now).

• SO IMPRESSED!!!  these kind of pictures and stories keep me motivated!!

GREAT JOB!!

• great pics!

• Rock on, brother! Your results were out of this world! :D:D

• AWESOME!!  Is it really the same person?  You really lost a lot of yourself out front! HA!  You look much younger...and must feel so also!  I see that this was from last September, but I'm only 1 week in so I'm looking back at previous post for inpsiration...thanks for that!  Stay strong.

• Holy crap dude, you have awesome results!  Your before pics looks like me NOW. I am motivated! I am going to print your pics and photoshop my face over yours for drive to keep me going ... If you don't mind. LOL

Congrats on your success!

• Awesome job!  It's so life changing...keep it up!  

• Great job!! What a huge difference!!! Very inspiring

• Wow!!  Great Job!  You have really transformed yourself-Your smile says it all!  Congratulations!

• Helloooo hot body!  Way to go, you look great!!!  You look so happy in your picture!!