Two more weeks to go!

• Last week I decided I was not going to step on the scale until then end of the challenge, which I might add it TWO WEEKS AWAY!! Once I was over my old food issues I had made a promise to myself that I was not going to see myself as a number. A number on a scale does not decide how healthy or more importantly, happy I am. The past 10 weeks doing the BFL challenge I have felt healthier than I have felt in four years and no number on a scale is going to change my mind about that.

Anyways out of curiosity I decided to try on a dress that I had custom fit for me in December, time in my life that I was at my heaviest. To my complete surprise it did not fit me at all and simply fell off when my arms were not at my sides holding it up. Still not convinced (even with evidence that I have lost inches right in front of me) I went into my closet and grabbed a pair of jeans and again was surprised to find that I had an inch and a half of slack that I could pull in front of me. I don't know if I was more shocked at the results I saw, or that fact that I had not even notices my body changing right in front of me.

I sit here writing this after my Saturday morning run feeling absolutely content.  I am ready for the next two weeks ahead of me and realizing that this challenge is not just about the transformation you have on the outside, but the transformations you have on this inside that in my opinion makes all the difference.

• Congratulations!  One of the challenges of BFL is setting goals that work for you.  Some use scale weight, some use bodyfat lost, some use the "clothing test" and some use how they feel physically and emotionally.  It sounds like just 10 weeks in you are already successful and the next two weeks you will be able to ride that motivation to even greater heights.  You should be proud.

• sbeara13-Whoop Whoop on the clothes any your feeling of contentment! It only gets better...just you wait!! Kick it hard these last couple of weeks and enjoy the euphoria that accompanies it!!

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...