The reason I am here is very obvious

• I posted pics on my profile including where I was when I started in April of this year with a local challenge.  I am so embarassed. :-(

I am in control!

Nothing tastes as good as being skinnier feels!

• Buggie - (love the name) :) - dont be embarrassed. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL and deserve to FEEL beautiful inside and out. Posting those pics means commitment to me. I like it. Months from now you will look back at those pictures and be so proud of all you have achieved.

I just know it.

Women in thier 40's have special powers. ;)

• Hi Buggie129....

Good for you!!! Take a look at my pics on my profile page too! I think if we are brave enough to post them it's because we are thinking.....we will not look like this much longer.....

• Buggie, way to to on your first 27 lbs. Great job! I give you total props!  In a few weeks I am sure you will be wanting post and share your results...looking forward to seeing your changes.

It's never too late to be what you might have been ~ George Elliot

• Diane,

I like you post. look forward to seeing your new photos too.

Amber

It's never too late to be what you might have been ~ George Elliot

• you have done amazing already with your weight loss!!!  Your 12 week pictures will be even better I am sure! xxx

• Thanks for sharing and congratualtions already on your loss of 27 lbs!

• Thanks for the encouraging words.  I was looking at all your pics and they are very exciting.  The progress that can be made with this program is why I joined (for real this time).

I am in control!

Nothing tastes as good as being skinnier feels!

• Great job on your first 27!! Notice I said FIRST b/c there will definitely be more to come! Remember, Body for Life is a marathon, not a sprint. I can tell you are dedicated to making this transformation. Can't wait to see your pics after 12 weeks! We are here for you.

• Wonderful improvement , way to go.  And lots of courage to for posting when so many others don't want to do this. (I am transfering my current photos this week and at start to disk to put on the system later next week, software on this site willing).  Best wishes for you in the future as well!!!