Progress pictures on my profile!

• I have put photos of my progress on my profile!

The pictures are at 0 weeks, 4 weeks and 6 weeks.  I am hoping my stomach will start to disappear at the 8 or 9 week mark!

• Wow, you must have lost a lot.  I can really see it in your lower abs.  It will come off.  Mine are just starting to get there by showing muscle, but I'm happy it is.

You should be proud.  How much have you lost?

• YOU SHOULD BE SO PROUD OF YOURSELF! Wow, you look amazing! I hope I see that much change in myself.  I'm taking my 4 week photos this Sunday. Thank you for posting your pics, it gives me hope!

My mind and heart are on the mend and now, thanks to BFL, my body isn't too far behind! :-)

Lindylou

• Thank you both!

Patriciaae99- You look fab in your pics too!  Youre getting a lot of definition now, something i think I will have to wait a bit longer to see yet! I have lost 11lbs so far.

Lindylou- Thank you so much, stay focused and dont give up!  I plan on seeing this through to the end and then going on to do another challenge.  Can't wait to see your pictures.

• Wow! Your waist especially got so much smaller!!! Keep up the good work!!! It's inspiring to see someone getting results....

• High Five!!! Make that a double. :) Great job! You can see a difference all over! Thanks for posting your pic, it is truly an inspiration. I just hope i have the courage to post my photo at the half way point and see fab results too. Can't wait to check your 12 week results...Keep it up!

It's never too late to be what you might have been ~ George Elliot

• FANTASTIC JOB!!!! what a huuuugggeee difference........keep up the good work. I will be posting my before and 4 week photos today......im scured!!!

• You've made inspiring progress! Keep it up! i am on day 2, thanks for the motivation!  

• Angelcake-

First of all, that's is an adorable name!  This pictures are incredible!  The changes in the first 4 weeks are out of this world!  You must be so proud of yourself.  Keep going.  I just finished my 7th week and plan to poast pictures next weekend, after my 8th week.  Isn't this fun?

SAWIETY

• Angelcake; you look awesome!  Your waist is tiny and your results are amazing.  Thanks for posting the pics because they are very inspirational. Looking forward to following your progress...keep posting.

Have a great day.

• Thanks so much for posting! Great changes. I take my 4 week photos this Sunday...eek! A lil nervous.

• Pics like that make me excited for this journey and everyone is so supportive!  Great work!

I am in control!

Nothing tastes as good as being skinnier feels!

• Angel,

I think you are doing great, and I am very happy for you!!  Can't wait to see more!!

• Angel,  your progress is admirable and very apparent.  Keep up the great work(outs) and hang in there.