The new me. Pictures.

• Before                           After

Before After

Starting weight: 156

Current Weight: 142

These are my results from C1 and half of C2. 

I apologize for the bad quality of the photos but I was too embarrassed to let someone take pictures for me. And for some reason I couldn't get them to show up bigger on here. 

I love this new way of living and it has made me a much more confident person.

I still have weight to lose and some toning to do but I know it doesn't have to end here. 

Thank you to Firesong and Sunberry for their encouragement! I honestly wouldn't have done it without them.

• WOW you look great! congrats! :)

• Mads1393, congrats on your weight loss! You look awesome-keep up the good work!

~Brittany, The BFL TEAM

• LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the smile on your face in the After photo, you feel as good as you look and that's change!!  Way to work it!!

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• WOW!!! You look amazing! Great work!

• Great effort you are looking great and hot. I have 2 more days left of my first challenge.

Again weldone

Jonny V

• Brilliant effort, you look amazing..very attractive.......... hard to believe the "back" pic is the same person

Do you know how much muscle you put on ?

Congrats again

I went out walking through the city center, it happened just the other day. Sometimes Sydney Harbor in the winter, blows a little luck my way.

• Amazing!  You look so beautiful and healthy!

• WOW!!  Amazing results!!  You should be so proud of yourself!  Congratulations!!

• You ...look...Marvelous  (to borrow a phrase from Billy Crystal)!!! Way to go!!! I think your achievements are a great model for all of us.  I hope you will continue your endeavors in the future. Best wishes always!  WPBILL

• Awesome....you look great!  what inspiration for those of us who are only in their second week lol

• Wow.....amazing results! Proud of you! How much longer do you have in C2?

Any words of wisdom for those of us recently starting?....I am in week 3 of my first official challenge.

• Congratulations on the phenomenal results.  You look fantastic.  Keep up the great work!!  

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• No pics showing up, but sounds like you did great!  Congrats!

• You look fabulous!  Great Job!  Your smile says it all! Congrats for seeing it through and continuing your journey.  Great inspiration for all of us!