My Transformation After 2 back to back Challenges

• Great job! All of you inspire me so much. This is my first challenge and although I may not have that much to lose compared to some people , I see guys like you change and see the smile on your face afterwards. And I want what you have! That Look of happiness and confidence. Again great job, keep going, your not only a winner but an inspiration.

"Everybody falls down, it's all about how fast you get back up. So Get Up!" 

• @Tim - Viewed your profile and updated pics... LOOKING GOOD!!! Keep up the good work and stay motivated. You're already showing some significant positive changes!!!!

If it's going to be... It's got to be me

• Great Job Brother Buzz!!!! I knew you could do it... now on to challenge 3 for you and me.... Together we shall defeat the "Battle of the BULGE"

Learning to be Happy with Where I am in Life...

• Started my 3rd challenge just yesterday.. The 2nd one, while productive, I mean, another 30 lbs or so to get me over the 60 total, the last 3 or 4 weeks wasnt my best.  I didnt gain, and did still lose a bit, but I need to focus much better this time. I want to be looking good for the beeach the first of October!!!

• @dburg - Congrats on starting your 3rd challenge!!! That's awesome! My last 3 weeks of challenge 2 - I pushed real hard. Basically because I really didn't see any weight loss the first 8 weeks of the challenge. Seemed like I plateaued but I did end up losing weight and inches which I was definitely thankful for. For my 3rd challenge, I'm doing P90X just to try something different to confuse the body (and it was a goal of mine). I know I'll be back to the standard BFL challenges after this next 13 weeks.  I'm following my crew "BFL Warriors" as they start a new challenge August 8th. I officially started my P90X journey yesterday as well!

Good Luck!!!

If it's going to be... It's got to be me