Week 8 before/current pictures - advice needed

• I made it through 8 weeks!  YAY! 

Definately seeing changes, but basically just shrinking.  No transformation yet...  Does that happen in the last 4 weeks?  I have 8 weeks till Hawaii, so I am doing a "16 week challenge".  Just starting to doubt that I'll actually be transformed by September 15th.  Advice from those who have been here and still seen a transformation would be most helpful! 

Current Stats:

Went from 32.8% bf to 27%bf - down 5.8% (GOAL IS 20% BY SEPT. 15)
    175 to 166 lbs - down 9 lbs (GOAL IS 150 by SEPT. 15)

Chest down 3.25 inches
    Waist down 1.25 inches
    Baby belly down 3.5 inches
    Hips down 3.25 inches
    Right Thigh down 1.75 inches
    Left Thigh down 1.25 inches

- Ladynoelle

"You have to want to change more than you want to stay the same."

• Ladynoelle,

I can't see your pics yet. (sometimes it takes a little while) But I want to encourage you that the best is yet to come! You are on the verge of major changes! Now is the time to kick it up a notch and push yourself beyond your percieved limits. I set personal records in all my lifts and on the treadmill on the last few days of my challenge. My biggest changes came in the last two weeks. I even lost 5 more pounds during my two weeks of active rest after my offical challenge. KEEP GOING!!!

You got this. Believe in yourself. Trust the BFL program. It has transformed thousands of lives and will transform yours.

Look out Hawaii!!

Eat cleaner. Lift Heavier. Run Further. Finish Strong.

Orrin

• You're killing it!!!!

You are so close to having your body hit the "peak", I'm jealous of your progress thus far, seriously.

You know how many people haven't made it 8 weeks???  

You're doing great, keep on keeping on!!!

• Thanks Orrin!  I'm in week 11 now and I've really seen some good results in the past 2 weeks.  I put on a skirt that used to be REALLY tight on me and it's almost falling off my hips!  I also did 45 POUND DUMBBELLS for my 6 rep Chest Press!  SO excited about that!  Let's see if I can do 50's for my last UBWO this challenge!!!

- Ladynoelle

"You have to want to change more than you want to stay the same."

• Way to go ladynoelle!!! Major inches lost!!!!  Keep at it--you are doing awesome and looking great!

• Wow,  a fantastic result Noelle.....way to go....I think you did fantastic on this one. I bet you are proud and have a lot more energy as well.

• You are doing do great!  Congrats to you for sticking to it and working so hard!

• Great Great job! Finish strong. The final 4 weeks will be your greatest improvement. All the best.

fit4life "The dream must be bigger than the pain"

• I go through the same thought processes but that is why pics are so honest

You look bleeding great... keep punching

I lost 10lb 1st week... then gained for 4 weeks... looked like crap for 2 weeks... looked okay for 2 weeks and now am on week 10 day 2 and think I look awful but I fit into a shirt I never could fit into even when I was 25lbs lighter..

Just keep on keeping on.., you have improved so much and remember this is but 84 days (well 16 weeks for you) but John McCain and others survived years in a little cage..

Well done

I went out walking through the city center, it happened just the other day. Sometimes Sydney Harbor in the winter, blows a little luck my way.

• Tremendous response to the transformation so far. You are doing AWESOME!!!