Price of Supplements

• Yes sir, you know it all... 2 professional athletes in NY put me onto it and so far I am lifting more, doing better.. and scifit rated it 9.1/10 for over 500 reviews... but YOU KNOW ALL Charles

I went out walking through the city center, it happened just the other day. Sometimes Sydney Harbor in the winter, blows a little luck my way.

• I have to ask: what does "I don't think so Tim!" mean?  

Jessica Mighty Max ~ 2013 Body-for-LIFE Champion ~ Champion is a VERB!

• Jessica Mighty Max - It is a line from "Home Improvement"... you know Tim "The Tool Man" Taylor

I went out walking through the city center, it happened just the other day. Sometimes Sydney Harbor in the winter, blows a little luck my way.

• Great points Jessica!!!  How much Creatine do find is helpful for you? On the jar it says to take 5 after working out, but that seems really high!  

• I take 3 doses of Reload a day and with 2 grams each, that's 6 total.  That's not to say that's the exactly right amount for me or you.  Creatine studies have shown there really isn't a formula.  Generally speaking, women do need less than men.  Although, the right amount for me can be higher than a man and lower than another female who is smaller than me.  

5g at once is likely too high for you.  That's just by going what I know most women take.  

About 5-7grams per day is likely right.  Take after working out and then again at night.  Some also take before working out, but more men who are also looking to bulk.  

If you get stomach cramping then it's too much.  You'll be fine, just know then that you need to reduce your dose for next time.

• My personal opinion is if your going to use any supplements have a set standard of what you need first. From the writer himself" Bill Phillips" Supplement review. A daily multi vitamin to put back all the vitamins and minerals you burn up during your training. whey protien to supplement for the extra protien the body needs to reproduce new muscle growth. Glutamine for recovery and repair of muscles tissue, and creatine for cell volumization.( harder, fuller stronger muscles. which lead to bigger gains.) These supplements in this order. Now if you have any money left over then by more groceries. Thats where the real muscle comes from. Eating, training and sleeping. Hope this helps. By the way dps nutrition is really the place to shop for people that are on a budget. Ive used them for years.

"Everybody falls down, it's all about how fast you get back up. So Get Up!" 

• I totally agree about DPS Nutrition.  It's a great resource.  

Now I would suggest a creatine supplement.  Bill Phillips was clear that he regularly used one and it really makes a difference for many people.  You can get it rather cheap too.