Week 4 Progress Pictures and Stats

• I started week 5 today!  We go to Hawaii in 87 days and I REALLY want to do everything I can to get this baby weight off.  Any tips/suggestions from the pro's would be welcome. 

I've decided to add some extra cardio to my regime.  The kids can be at the kids club at the gym for 2 hours and the LOVE it there...so I'm going to do cardio while they play.  Today I did 10 minute HIIT warmup, 1 hour UBWO and 20 minute HIIT with 5 min cooldown.

Measurements Progress (I'm 5'6" and currently 170)

Waist down 2 inches
    Baby belly down 3.25 inches
    Hips down 2.5 inches
    Chest down 2.25 inches
    Right Thigh down 1 inch
    Left Thigh down 1/2 inch
    Down 5 lbs total
    Down 2.3% body fat

Bigger Picture in my blog (www.bflcnm.blogspot.com)

- Ladynoelle

"You have to want to change more than you want to stay the same."

• You gotta be kidding me! WOWWWW... In four weeks?! I am blown away.

If you want to add more cardio, don't make it HIIT cardio. Watch out not to decrease your calorie intake way below level.

You look like you know what you are doing anyway. Keep it up.

Courage isn't lack of fear. It's our ability to carry on despite our fear

• I truly admire your enthusiasm. You have done very well so far. As a veteran bfler I would just caution you not to over do it.  As important as training is.....rest and recovery is just as important. To do a full UB workout along with HIIT cardio is really really pushing it. I understand the motivation of a trip to Hawaii....I've used that as motivation myself before but just be smart about your workout plan. Your diet and clean eating actually play a bigger role in your physical transformation so there is really no need to do extra anything. All the best....keep it up!!

fit4life "The dream must be bigger than the pain"

• So its working for you fabulously and now you want to change the program?  *scratches my head*  Seriously, you are making massive changes, stick with what you have been doing, its working!!!!  Excellent job.  

• WOW those 4 weeks results are amazing!! Hawaii trip well worth it.. I live here :-) You are rocking it keep it going.. much aloha..

• Big kudos and hooray for you!! Really great work, love how you're making it work for you.  Keep it up!

• Looking good!! You are totally motivating me because we are somewhat close in body type and size.

(I should put my pics up too. We are about the same, although I really see a change in your side shots!)

Woo hoo!! Aloha!

• Way to go that is some great progress in such a short time. Keep up the great work and the results will follow!!

• Wow, let me just say congratulations on a job well done, so far.

Imagine where you will be in eight more weeks.  A LOT will happen in those eight weeks, if you just follow the plan as is.  It is laid out the way it is for a reason.  Your body needs rest!  I think if you want to add cardio, it should be low intensity on weight days.  Don't combine high intensity and weights on the same day; something will suffer (the weight session or the cardio session).  Try to be patient!  Rome wasn't built in a day and neither is the perfect body.  Remember that if you do excessive cardio, you are going to burn up that muscle you are trying to build instead of the fat reserves you are trying to target.  It is a balancing game.  Just an FYI, I have cut my cardio from 3 HIIT sessions a week to 2 lower intensity cardio and am lifting four days a week.  I also increased my calories and have lost weight and have continued to add muscle tone in the process.  Just hang in there, and keep it up.  You are looking fabulous.  And no matter what happens between now & Hawaii, you will look so much better than if you had decided to do nothing!

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• Thanks for all the positive feedback!  I'm truly enjoying the process!  I actually look FORWARD to my gym time each day now!

- Ladynoelle

"You have to want to change more than you want to stay the same."

• You and I are both 4 weeks in.  I think I struggle most with the diet, but my mantra is "trust the process.". Your results are stunning. Keep it up.  From what I've read, though, we should resist the urge to do more cardio!  I fight that urge myself, but I think it is because I'm loving this new lifestyle!