Surprise, Surprise.. the Plan Works or atleast seems to be working :)

• Well 4 weeks ago I started thsi journey.. Well actually I'm on C1W4D3, and today when My wife got home, she commented on how skinny I was..

I kept saying.. NO WAY look at all this FAT.. So he wipped out the Camera and took 3 Pictures for me to compare against the 3 she took 4 weeks ago.

Well Granted I'm still FAT lol lol lol But not as FAT as I once was. I actually could see a difference in the CORE of my body. The Body no longer looks like it goes from one oval shape on top to another below, but actually has some straight lines on the sides now :) :) Granted the Chest and belly are still fatty, but I could actually see a change.

The back picture was the same, I could see where my Lats are getting larger, and love handles shrinking. Even the side picture the stomach is not as protuding as it once was..

Will I post these pictures?? Hmmm In debate on that part still. It's a bit embarrassing to see me like this. So we'll have to see... If things continue, I'll post the 12 weeks for sure.

On a side note, Kicking my self in *** for not taking CLA sooner, would of loved to see what 4 weeks on that would look like. Well since I started it and Creatine on on C1W3D6, I guess we'll see what it loks like on W7-8 :)

I have a LOOONNNGGGG way to Go, but WOW there is HOPE!!!!!!

Thanks to ALL that have helped me so far on this Journey.. YOU Ladies and Men KICK ***....

Chip

• SHRINK BABY SHRINK!

WAY TO GO CHIPSTER AND THAT WIFE OF YOURS IS ONE SMART LADY! YOU MEN ALWAYS HAVE TO SEE IT DONTCHA! INSTEAD OF JUST TAKIN OUR WORD. lol WAY TO GO MRS.CHIPSTER!!

Keep up the great work, continue to use prime fuel for that machine of yours and enjoy the ride.....

Body for Life....a Body to Love.

• Chip,  I am right there with ya'!  I had at least 40lbs to lose when I started on 1/18.  On a 5'3" frame, that is a LOT of fat!  I lost 18lbs on C1.  But stil have a long way to go!  I am on A/R for a week or two then on to C2.  Check out my pics at tcom, JulieinVirginia.  We can get this fat off!  You have great energy, and sounds like a wonderful wife to support you.  Keep it up!! Julie (in VA)

• Congratulations on your second major milestone Chipster!!  I agree with Legs your wife if one smart lady!!  Now I bet the next workout you do will be that much more intense.  Congrats again my friend!!

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• Good to see things are progressing well for you.  I'm on week 3 right now and taking Phosphogen Elite, Muscle Armor and CLA.  I'm definitely noticing a difference, I started with 30.7% body fat, i'll be taking another measurement next week when I take another couple of photos.

• Congratulations Chipster67!

Love you some you...PERSEVERE!

• Yay Chip! I am so incredibly happy for you! I knew you would do this. You had so many GREAT questions about the plan. Keep at it! You are doing FANTABULOUS!

By the way...women are amazing, aren't they? :-D

Keep the faith!

Faithful Renee :0)

• Woohoo for Mrs. Chipster and Chipster himself!!! Keep at it and watch the fat just melt away!!!  :-)

• Hey Chipster great job!!!!! I have a lot of fat to lose as well want to lose 40# total but I'm shooting for 25# this first challenge. I know what you mean about posting pics now, I want to wait until I have some awesome afters first!!!!  Keep it up we can do this!! C1W3D4

Tisha :-) “Running won't kill you, you'll pass out first!"

• I'm not surprised that it's working but I am glad to hear that you have personally found that out.  Nice work, keep on.