Am I on track to meet my goals?

• Hi, I'm new to the site and in my fourth week of body for life. I tried setting up my profile a couple of weeks ago, but the site was having some technical difficulties. Anyways, I'm a little discouraged and I can't really tell if I'm on track to have that "changed" body. Mind you, I know this is a lifestyle change and I already "feel" like a new person, but I'm ready to start looking like that person, too. I just can't tell if its happening. Any expert opinion would be very welcome.

Any advice or tips? It would be greatly appreciated... I'd love to win this thing!

Thanks in advance,

Will

• This journey is full of self-doubt at the beginning which is normal. If you stick to the plan by the book, and give it your all in the gym, you WILL get there.

Change comes around week 11. (10 for some, 12 for others). However, how much change is the real question. if you weigh 300 pounds, don't expect to be 170 in 12 weeks.  

Stay the course and you will be amazed.

All the best.

Courage isn't lack of fear. It's our ability to carry on despite our fear

• OK, Will. I took a look at your profile pictures. Try to get pics taken under the same circumstances as much as possible. Same distance from camera, same lighting etc. i had to work my way through the little knowledge i have of photography/lighting to work out this:

Your body has changed.. not up to your liking but you have a bit more accentuated upper arms where they meet the shoulders, your forearms appear slightly stronger, and in spite of too much lighting in your before photo, I still can see change in the area between your shoulder blades.

Try to hold the same poses (not similar ones) if you want to really identify change. Fist and elbow positions in back shots changed which won't help you identify change unless you know where to look.

Courage isn't lack of fear. It's our ability to carry on despite our fear