Crossed the 12 week finish line! Pics posted!

• Congratulations, marathonmomma!!! You look incredible!  Reading about your challenges (chocolate, etc) and hearing about your results really showing in the end are very inspiring.  I needed to read that today!   So far, I have only lost about 7 lbs total, but I know I've lost a lot of inches because I can get into clothes that I couldn't zip before and the last time I wore them I weighed much less than I do now.   I'm not where I want to be, but hope to be closer to it 2 weeks from now.  

I hope you enjoy your trip and feel great that you've accomplished so much and look so beautiful!

• Wowzer!  You definately rocked this challenge!  Proud of you!  Hoping you post some pics before your hawaii vacation!  You look great!

Laurie

• Thanks Laurie! Looking forward to reaching the rest of my goals! I took the weekend off completely as far as healthy eating and just ate whatever while traveling and visiting family. Definitely feeling the chocolate hangover! But, back on track today and ready to push these last 2 weeks hard. Haven't decided how relaxed I'll be about diet and exercise in Hawaii. I want to relax and enjoy, but don't want to come back a fatty!

Catlinder, I only lost 11 pounds of scale weight. As long as you are shrinking your fat cells and overall clothing is fitting better you are doing great! Don't let the scale get to you. I haven't reached all my goals yet either, but I'm ok with the fact it may take another challenge to get there. AFter all this is for life, not just 12 weeks. Stick with it and you will reach your goals!

• Thanks, Marathonmamma!  I am sticking! with it for sure!!!  And there's no way I'm going to go into reverse - I've worked too hard!   I've enjoyed reading your posts and hearing your story - Hope you'll share some pics and stories of your vacay - Have fun, Lady!

• Marathonmama,

Your results are totally awesome, and inspiration to us all, beginners and BFLmaniacs.

Jacium

Once I discovered the joys of weight training, all other passions were transcended.

Jacium

• Thanks for the encouragement Cat! I'm glad I've been able to play a small part in your success! Can't wait to see your 12 week results.

Thanks Jacium!

• WAY TO GO!  YOU LOOK AMAZING!  ABOUT WHEN DID YOU START TO SEE A DIFFERENCE?  I AM IN WEEK 5 AND I CAN FEEL A DIFFERENCE IN MY CLOTHES, BUT I CAN'T SAY THAT I CAN SEE ANY DIFFERENCE YET.  I'M WONDERING IF I'M DOING SOMETHING WRONG OR IF IT JUST TAKES A FEW MORE WEEKS.  

CONGRATULATIONS!

• wow, way to go,congrats on finishing the program, great job!!!

• funmanswife,

The day I looked in the mirror and could actually see a change was around week 8. Then I had a 3 day free day and I felt it took a week to get back to where I was before I fell off the wagon, but by week 10 my husband and I both noticed a difference. From then on out, everyone was commenting on how I looked. I started enjoying what I saw in the mirror every day! Like you, I was noticing changes each week in the beginning, but I didn't always "see" changes. The biggest change at first was how tight my arms and legs felt even though the size seemed about the same. It was as if the fat was turning into muscle on the inside before the surface fat started to melt away. Just keep following the program, keep your diet clean, and you will get there. I also tried to clean up my free day (which was horrible the first half or more of the challenge) the last couple weeks when my results started becoming very visible and I was motivated to see how much I could accomplish.

• Congrats! You look great! Thanks for posting.

Come visit my blog!

http://fittrac.blogspot.com

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you'll be right!

• Tres Bien Bella! You look hwat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thanks finition. I saw your after pics and you kicked some butt on challenge 1 yourself! Congrats!