!2 WEEKS TOMORROW!!

• Tomorrow I finish my 12 week challenge.... next stop.... 12 more weeks!

I wish I had known about this forum earlier, but beter late than never!   I'll be making entries periodically, because I REALLY dont want to go back to my old habits, old diet, and old body!  LOL

My best to everyone, and Keep up the great work!   The program is fantastic!!

Chuck Taylor

• Show us some pics!! Congrats!

-katiebug

"The joy of life is the fruit of discipline" -S. Randall

• Chuck.  Good job.  Tell us about your journey and your results. I am a week behind you.  Congrats

• way to go man! yes as firesong said... please do

• Hi!

Ill post pics as soon as I fgure how to reduce them.... they;re too big of a file..

• Hi,  all!

Here are pics from day one (which was Jan 22, 2011)  and week ten, which was a couple weeks ago.

Sorry for the poor quality, but the pic file was too big to load, so I took a picture of a picture to get the size down (im not too computer savy, as you can tell...).   I'll try to post pics I took yesterday,  week 12.   I'm Still grinning about actually FINISHING  the 12 week challenge.  I'll be 60 years old later this year, so theres hope for the elderly... lol

I did the challenge as a way to memorialize my older brother, who, because of bad health was never able to exercise, and passed away at the young age of 63.  This one was for him. 

Have a great weekend, and don't give up!!!

Chuck Taylor

• Here are pics from week one, day one,  along with a picture from the last day of week 12.

Chuck Taylor

• FANTASTIC RESULTS CHUCK!!!!  CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

You really, really did an amazing job!  And I am so touched you did this challenge in honor of your brother.  What a beautiful thing.  Are you submitting a packet for the BFL Official Challenge?  You really should if you haven't started one already!

You should be so proud of yourself :D

Susan Berna

2010 Body-for-LIFE Grand Master Champion

• Chuck,  The word that comes to my mind is WOW.  You did a fantastic job and what a wonderful tribute to your brother.  And what a wonderful gift to give to yourself and your friends and family.  

Being 56 myself I know how hard it is as we get older.  I am right behind you being in week 11.  

Excellent job.

• Wow, very impressive results.  You should be extremely proud of your accomplishments.  Please keep us posted on your progress as you continue on your jouney.

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• @vegaschuckBFL  -- Great Job.... Huge Difference in your pre photo to the end result... you should be feeling great and proud... you have accomplished what only 5% ever do in this challenge... Hold your head high.... you Are A Winner!!!!!

Learning to be Happy with Where I am in Life...

• Amazing transformation. Well done!

• WOW! Good job!

Come visit my blog!

http://fittrac.blogspot.com

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you'll be right!