2nd challenge complete.......maybe 3rd times a CHARM!!

• I did better on my 2nd challenge, than on my 1st, but still have a WAYS to go!

My husband taking a side pose, when I wasn't ready yet.

Live TODAY like there's no TOMORROW!

• Great Job!. Looking good. Wife and I are working our way through C2

The only limitations that you have , are those that you set upon yourself

• thanks!  Good luck to ya'll!!!!

• You are doing great!!!  I hope you were able to see progress with the body fat % after you finally had it tested.  Take your well deserved 2 weeks of active rest and come back strong for challenge 3.  I think you look amazing!

• Thank you!  I'm going to have my bodyfat % checked again this weekend.  I didn't really lose much weight, but I lost some inches, and EVERYTHING I own/wear is too big, so I'm happy about that.

• Awesome!  That bod has got to feel good!  Way to finish!

Laurie

• WTG!!  You should be so happy with your results.  You look great.  When will you start your next challenge?  I think I will be starting April 11th.  Also, haven't seen you on myfitnesspal lately ;).  So proud of you!

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• Way to go.  Arms and Abs always tough, look great!!  Keep up the fantastic work.

• THANK YOU very much!!  I have a ways to go.....I want MORE, ha!  I'm starting another challenge on Monday.

• Good luck to you on challenge 3.  I should be about a week behind you....

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• CONGRATULATIONS!! Keep doin what u doin...

• Doin It - Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Smokin hot!!!!!  I definitely see a big difference in your whole backside and your abs, and certainly the muscles!  WAY TO GO!

Susan Berna

2010 Body-for-LIFE Grand Master Champion

• Thank you, Thank you!  I'm not completely satisfied.....but are we ever??  haha!  I really want to try to eat cleaner this go-around, and truly do the HIIT program, which I never "really" did, b/c of my foot.  I'm going to give it all I've got!  Thanks for the compliments & encouragement!!   Tonya

• great job, keep on 'doin it'!  don't stop!!  I"m in C2 and so many obstacles got inthe way.  Now I see a whole bunch of people just finishing and I want to have results like all you guys.

• Thank you!  Good luck to you also........stick w/it! :-)