I have made progress! Go figure!

• wow great job!!!  see the fat rolls 'rolling' right off your body?  

• YOU SHOULD BE THE POSTER CHILD FOR BODY FOR LIFE!!!  I mean it.  You are a perfect example of your body making incredible changes, even though the scale doesn't show that.  So many people get discouraged because they don't take pictures or measurements and rely on the crazy scale to determine their success.  You are replacing fat with muscle, and it is obvious in those pictures.  Just think how many people give up by now because the scale didn't show them what they wanted to see.  I am so very proud of you.  You will see the numbers on the scale start to move soon, and you are going to knock it out of the park the last 4 weeks.  You go girl!!!

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• Awesome!  No doubt that you have made some huge progress!  The best is yet to come!  Be Proud!

Laurie

• Thanks everyone, RToons, Ayummymommy, OptiGirl, BDmom...

I so appreciate everyone of your words!

Looking at my pictures it makes me want to push very hard these last four weeks! I will look at these pictures for motivation through this last stretch.

I have changed! Since yesterday, when I put the week1 and the week8 pictures together, side by side my amazement hasn't stopped! I HAVE LOST NOT A SINGLE POUND. I was so afraid to take the pictures because of this. I was afraid of disappointment. BDMom must be right, I am changing fat for muscle, there is no other way.

Live life with passion!

• I have to say I'm going to miss my boobs! :-) :-) :-) hehehehe

Live life with passion!

• Hey My decade just wanted to throw in my congrats to you as well amazing HUGE CHANGE and not a pound lost... Muscle for fat is a trade I'll take any day!! Your post just lifted me as well..starting week 8 for me and its go time ... I'll be waiting to see those finish line pics as well... congrats again.. aloha ... kaina

• This is incredible...and that you have not lost a single pound!!

OBVIOUSLY the scale does not count for much because the proof is in the pics!!

You give me hope!! My weight basically does not move much either but I am seeing changes...not that drastic yet but definite changes!

Thank you so much for posting. Just think of all the people that just got back on the wagon cuz of you ;)

AMAZING!!

• WOW......your body is changing SO much, congratulations, keep @ it!!!!  I only have 4 weeks to go also......WE CAN DO THIS!  

Live TODAY like there's no TOMORROW!

• That IS fantastic progress.  Excellent job.  With this progress so far, if you tear up these last four weeks, I'm just guessing that you see just as much progress as you did in the first eight.

WELL DONE!!!

• Way to go ,thanks for putting the pics on .Im starting tommorrow and are excited about what I have to look forward to . It is good to know scales do not matter,look forward to seeing how the next 4 weeks go . Thanks for posting have an awesome 4 weeks.

• I'm so glad I'm a motivation for some here.

This has been a leap of faith for me at the start but now I'm a full believer. And you know what? The trek has been fun! Yes it is very weird... I don't know if I found BFL or BFL found me but it happen just when I was ripe for it!

You must keep at it. You will see results no doubt.

I am so looking forward to my 12th week pics :-)

Live life with passion!

• I really, really hope that everyone that's doing BFL and feels 'bad' because they havent lost any weight reads you post!!!    It's true that you cant base your fitness level on weight alone.   Seeing people get excited has helped me lots with wanting to stick with it and push just a bit harder!!  Thank you for sharing, and GREAT job... Keep it up!!!

• Wow!! Great job. You sure have made progress. You're an inpiration!!

fit4life "The dream must be bigger than the pain"

• Congratulations! You look great!

• Yipppeeee!!!! Wonderful!!!! You GO, Girl!!!!

I hope to hear how the remainder of your challenge goes and see the final results because you already have changed drastically!  I'm only on C1W3.  You're a real inspiration......THANK YOU FOR SHARING and I look forward to hearing more from you~!