I have made progress! Go figure!

• I'm happy. I just finished the last workout of week 8 and got the nerve to ask hubby to take pictures... I am not near where I want to be but I have made progress and these pictures will allow me to give my all in the final four weeks! Not a single pound dropped! weird!

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

Live life with passion!

• Absolutely beautiful!!

Congratulations. The next 4 weeks will be amazing for you!!

• Keep up the good work!!! You are doing great! Time to kick it up a notch and see what you can do!

Eat cleaner. Lift more. Run Further.

You should be proud! Keep Going!

Orrin

• MyDecade, you are shrinking before our eyes!  Fantastic work!!!  Keep doing what you are doing, woohoo!!!!

Susan Berna

2010 Body-for-LIFE Grand Master Champion

• Guys... I'm almost in tears... thanks

Live life with passion!

• Congratulations! That is awesome! Thank you so much for posting. Today is the end of week 5 for me and I was feeling down because after losing 5 pounds the first 2 weeks, the scale hasn't budged except to go up and down half a pound a few times. That is so great to hear that you made so much progress without losing scale weight! Every time I look in the mirror I think I look fitter, but at my weigh in and measurements today, it seemed like not much had changed (except for the fat calipers had a little less to pinch). Congrats! You are looking fantastic! Can't wait to see week 12!

• MarathonMama,

The only thing I know is I have lost NOT A SINGLE POUND... It is incredible, unbelievable. In fact the scale has been going up a down (sligthly) all the time!

I was resisting taking pictures or measurements just because of that. I did not want to know. But today I was brave enough... And I love what I see. This last four weeks I will give it my all plus some more!

Thanks!

Live life with passion!

• Well, thank you so, so, so much for posting! I logged on and said, "I sure hope I find some motivation after that weigh in!" and the first thing I saw was your post! Just what I needed! I can't believe how your body has totally transformed without a singel change on the scale. AMAZING! What they say about needing to throw the scale away on this program really is true!

• You look fantastic! Push hard in the final stretch!!!

• Yeah, you've hit it on the head.  To see progress like this is so rewarding, and you're going to continue to work towards your goals.  Has your energy level changed?  I'll bet you can do more now than you did 10 weeks ago!

Jacium

Once I discovered the joys of weight training, all other passions were transcended.

Jacium

• MyDecade~ You look fantastic!!!!! Are you on week 8 and going in 9 on monday? Push hard in the final weeks ~ You got this girl.

• Great transformation!!!!  Keep up the hard work!  You look awesome.  It just goes to show that the scales are not our friends.

Malena

• Thank you so much for all your support Jacium, Anne and Malena... You bet I'm going to push hard these next four weeks!

Lift heavier, run harder, eat cleaner!

Seeing all of your support really makes me emotional... Thanks

Live life with passion!

• Wow!...Way to go!  I love seeing the stories in progress that these challenges provide. 4 wonderful weeks left...hit it hard. I can't wait to see you at the finish line.

Randy

• AMAZING!!!!!!!!!  Kudos to you!!! Definite changes!