1st Challenge Complete!

• Noelle, I am so inspired by you!  Would you be willing to share your upper body and lower body workouts with me please.  I am working out at home and I am just not sure of what exercises I should be doing?

You answered my question about the supplements.  I was going to ask about CLA and Betagen.  They seem to the same two that I hear so much about.

Thanks again!  Pixie

• Awesome job Noelle! Thanks for sharing!!

Tia~

http://journeytosix.blogspot.com

You can choose the pain of discipline or the pain of regret...

• Great job! You really did some amazing transformations!

• Pixie,

Sorry it's taken me so long to respond.  I actually just saw this question.  I started challenge number 2 with my hubby on Monday...so I'm back on the forums.

For upper body workout it is as follows:

Chest Press

12 reps at 20 lbs

10 reps at 25 lbs

8 reps at 30 lbs

6 reps at 35 lbs

12 reps at 30 lbs

Chest Flys

12 reps at 12 lbs

Shoulder Press

12 reps at 10 lbs

10 reps at 12.5 lbs

8 reps at 15 lbs

6 reps at 17.5 lbs

12 reps at 12.5 lbs

Shoulder raises

12 reps at 5 lbs

Back Row Machine

12 reps at 50 lbs

10 reps at 60 lbs

8 reps at 70 lbs

6 reps at 80 lbs

12 reps at 60 lbs

Back Dumbell Rows

12 reps with 30 lbs (each side)

Triceps Extensions

12 reps with 8 lbs

10 reps with 10 lbs

8 reps with 12 lbs

6 reps with 15 lbs

12 reps with 10 lbs

Tricep Pull Downs

12 reps with 30 lbs

Biceps one hand curls seated

12 reps with 12 lbs (each side)

10 reps with 15 lbs

8 reps with 17.5 lbs

6 reps with 20 lbs

10 reps with 15 lbs

Hammer Curls

12 reps (each side so 24 total since I alternate these) with 20 lbs each hand

LOWER BODY

I don't have my weights handy for this, but here's what I do!  let me know if you want weights as well.

Leg Extensions

Squats

Lunges

Lying Extensions (Machine where you lie down on belly and pull bar into but)

Standing Calf Machine

Seated Calf Machine

Decline situps with medicine Balls

Roman Chair Knee ups

I also throw in P90X Ab Ripper X Workout 2 days/week

Hope this helps!  :)  I'm already looking forward to these next results!!!  Want to do better than my first challenge!!!

- Ladynoelle

"You have to want to change more than you want to stay the same."

• Wow, you are so inspiring! Awesome job...look at all those muscles! Amazing progress and I just can't wait to see you at the end of your next challenge!!!

All this with 4 kids...AMAZING!

All the best!

~Rob

• Wow, great job !! Your progress is inspiring !! Cannot believe you did this with 4 kids ! I have 2 and find it challenging :) You have set a great example for  your kids and given them the greatest gift. Great job.:)

• Noelle, I hope you receive this ok. First congrats on your wonderful results!  I have 2 weeks left of my first challenge. I also started at 185. I am down to 165.  We are planning on taking off 2 weeks. How do you eat on your 2 weeks off?

I appreciate any insight. Did you exercise?

Thanks!

Pixie

• Noelle,

Wow, you did this with 4 kids that is amazing.  Did you deliver any kids via c-section or normal delivery?

Keep it up!

Rav.

• You just inspired me to do this program! Thank you!

• bloody good job... you look great

I went out walking through the city center, it happened just the other day. Sometimes Sydney Harbor in the winter, blows a little luck my way.

• Wow!  I have 4 kids too!  But, the youngest is 16.  This could NOT have been an easy task for you.  I hope you're extra proud of yourself.  Kudos for making time for yourself.  I bet mothering is much easier.

• pixiesnewbod - I unfortunately didn't do much at all during my 2 weeks off.  I gave into eating whatever I wanted...and felt horrible.  Then my husband's Thesis Project overcame our life.  I started my second challenge when he graduated and I'm now in week 11!!!  :)  

fababs - My first was normal, second was c-section and last two were normal delivery.  :)

SAWIETY - Thanks!  Yes, I'm a MUCH better mother when I discipline myself and make some time for me.  I have more energy and confidence and am a happier person.  :)

- Ladynoelle

• KristenAnne - Let me know how it goes for you!  Stick with it and you will be so happy you did!  :)

- Ladynoelle

• You look wonderful! Thanks for sharing the pictures. I find them very inspiring!