challenge complete!

• just finished my challenge!  feels so wonderful to get through all 12 weeks!  here are my stats:
    pounds lost:  13
    inches lost (at 6 measurement sites):  18.75

i'm kicking myself for not taking ANY photos (i know, i know...), but will take photos when i start back up.  i do see changes, but i had really hoped for more dramatic changes (which is why i should have taken photos.  my changes are probably more drastic than i realize). 

i tweaked my last week after speaking w/ a trainer at my gym.  i cut out carbs from meals 5 and 6 and did cardio 6 days for 40 minutes at a heart rate of 110-130.  i actually lost 5.5 lbs this past week doing that.  will take one week of ar then start back up.  will not be doing bfl per se, but will be eating well along with weight training and cardio.  i'm excited to see more changes over the next 3 months!!!

• Congratulations on your results.  8 weeks behind you, it's hard to see you from way back here because you are smaller now.

C1W4D1

• Congratulations!! Keep it up!

fit4life "The dream must be bigger than the pain"

• Great job finishing your challenge!

Tisha :-) “Running won't kill you, you'll pass out first!"

• Congratulations!Great results. I'm impressed that you did this without the photos. (Mine are a daily motivator, as I was horrified by them.)

Keep on keeping on!

Irene :)