12 Week Stats & Pictures - Thank you BFL!

• Wow to your post!  Thank you!!!  I am still so overwhelmed.  You are so kind.  

Jessica Mighty Max ~ 2013 Body-for-LIFE Champion ~ Champion is a VERB!

• WILLDMay3

This is for you!  These pictures and stats are 100% legit.  I even kept the bod pod print outs, which include the stats and dates. 

• This is after 12 weeks ?!?!  That's awesome!   I don't even know you and I'm proud of you.

• Yes, this is 12 weeks.  Thank you.  I appreciate your kind words.  I'm doing another Challenge, starting January 31st and hope to see you around the boards. 

• Jessica, love this!  You look incredible, great accomplishment.

• Thanks so much!  It's a journey, BFL.  Just keep with it!  

• Jessica,

So sticking with does pay off. You look awsome. Can I borrow those ab's. LOL. Truly an insperation to us all.

Claude

• Hi Claude,

Thank You

Sticking with it sure does pay off.  It's too bad I didn't and gained it all back.  I lost my way, but only temporarily.  It provided a lesson and showed me where I still need to work on the inner struggles that got me turning to food from the start.  I'm not proud to give that update, but don't believe in hiding it, either.  We all need to embrace our truth and work forward from there. 

It's comeback time! 

I start a new BFL Challenge on the 31st.  Watch me do it again, even better this time!  And more importantly, LASTING! 

Join me?

J

• Hi Jessica,

this isnt my first rodeo (BFL challenge) either.  Had great results then these last few years, well no more excuses.  I appreciate your candor. your results before were awesome and your hard work obviously paid off. I just started on jan 14th so I'm beginning week three.  I'll look forward to following your comeback - as I work on my own.  best wishes!

susan

• Susan,

Thanks!  We're on this journey together!  I did start and am feeling so right with my decision.  I'm worth this, as are you!  

J

• Congrats on your weight loss the first time. You can do it again.

Come visit my blog!

http://fittrac.blogspot.com

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you'll be right!

• Thanks, ElleBlue!  Knowing we can do it is most of the battle.  I'm feeling strong and know I'll do even better this time, which isn't meant to be arrogant.  I have the BFL plan.  I am committed.  I have this great community!  

• Hi Jessica!!!  I remember doing my first challenge with you and you sent me those versa gripps!!  After 2 years I still use them every time I lift!!  Thank you so much once again!!  I have done many different programs since BFL, but I ALWAYS come back to it ... I love it and it is what works best for me!!  Good luck on your next challenge I know you will do great and you will have such experience to share with the others!!

• Great to hear from you, 1fitmama.  Check in and let me know how you're doing!  

• WOW! What a difference! wtg!!