12 Week Stats & Pictures - Thank you BFL!

• Thanks Billy.  Let me share that I have over 25 starts with BFL Challenges.  Finishing this has changed not just my body, but life.  You can do this too!

Jessica Mighty Max ~ 2013 Body-for-LIFE Champion ~ Champion is a VERB!

• WOW  !!! Awesome job!! You look fantastic!!

• I will be working out from home and have a bench and 5,10 lb dumbbells only. Can you give suggestions - what lb of dumbbells should I purchase/use for UBWO and LBWO?

• Thanks Jenny!  I'm glad we're neighbors.  

Fababs - That really depends on your levels.  What's your max for something like a dumbbell press?  

These websites are good for suggestions on things to do from home and with free weights.  I hope this helps.

http://www.exrx.net/

http://www.muscleandstrength.com/exercises/main.html

• Wow! Your pictures are amazing.  Its hard to believe that it only took you 12 weeks to get those type of results.  I'm nearing the end of my 7th week for BFL, and I gotta say I still won't believe it until it actually happens.  When I saw your pictures, I just had to show my coworkers and even they don't believe it.  Thank you for sharing. You have given me inspiration and more drive to push on.  

• Way to go! Amazing job! I can't wait to finish!  

• makalii.  

Wow!  Thank you!  The results will come for you too!  Remember though that there are tricks to that final picture which make it look more extreme than I would look if you saw me right now, only 2 weeks after.  I am doing another challenge that starts March 21st.  

I'm thrilled you've been inspired and excited to see your photos in a few weeks.  Keep pushing on!

Jessica

• finition - Thank you.  Celebrate the wins along the way and I can't wait to see your final pictures.  

• thank you for the inspiration!

• WOW... Jessica you look so good and in fact your eyes and smile tell me how proud you are of YOU!

You did it!  Congrats!

• Brenda - Thank you.  I never would have imagined that BFL would have changed me so much on the inside.  That's honestly the best part.

finition - :)

• Jessica, thanks for the reply. Which ab exercises did you do? What did you do and eat on your free days?

• I have so many questions: can learn a lot from you ...  The BFL book mentions that if weight loss is the primary goal then do aerobics and weight training on empty stomach and eat first meal an hour later. What is your take on this?

• fababs -

I found that free days evolve.  They used to be "all out", but as I got healthier as a person they became more reasonable.  Once my free day got within reason my results got better.  I don't know if it was just fewer calories or less crap for the body to process, but I was better off.  It really makes a difference.  

For abs I did the normal type stuff.  I did crunches usually for my main.  Remember that abs are made in the kitchen.  It has more to do with your body fat %.  

I did my cardio on an empty stomach and waited the hour until after.  

Best!

Jessica

• OMG ... Jessica!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I have been waiting for these!!  You look AMAZING!!  I cannot believe your transformation!!  I knew you would have great results ... wow wow wow!!  You were a key player for me in finishing my challenge and I thank you for that!!  

You are simply stunning inside and out!!  Hugs lady you did great!