12 Week Stats & Pictures - Thank you BFL!

• Great job Jessica! You look amazing!

• Thank you so much!  This program really does change you from the inside out.  

Andy - You are rocking it I know.  

RToons - That smile is what means the most to me.  Thanks

Claude - Thanks.  Your post made me smile again.

RunRettaRun - Thanks.  I love your profile name.  

Jessica Mighty Max ~ 2013 Body-for-LIFE Champion ~ Champion is a VERB!

• Look at you, girl!  You look great!!!!  Way to go!

• Thanks girl.  What a journey it's been.  

• THAT IS SO GOOD.  I JUST BECAME A MEMBER AND AM CURRENTLY GETTING EVERYTHING IN ORDER TO START MY 12 WEEK PROGRAM.  CONGRATS!

• Thank you.  Please let us know how we can help you in your BFL journey.  Congrats on making the decision!

• Your transformation is just amazing! I wanted to start the program but was hesitant and after seeing your changes am now motivated to do so.  I have this huge belly hanging out after c-sections.

Did you do everything by the book? How many challenges did it take? What is your typical meal like?

• WOW!!!!    Congradulations!! you seem to have done so well, I start my BFL on Monday and I can only hope I get half of the results you did....

• Jessica!!!!!!!!!!! You look absolutely amazing! Way to go!  I have to tell you that I truly appreciate you (and everyone else) who has shared their transformation pictures and stories because it is such an inspiration for me:)  

I am thrilled to see how well you've done!  Congratulations!!!

• Fababs

That is the highest compliment anyone has ever given me.  Thank You!!!  I am so excited you are doing this challenge.  You will be so glad and proud you did.  

I am a "by the book" girl.  Yes, all my workouts were 100% by the book.  My eating followed the BFL guidelines.  I would say that I was strict.  I follow the food list in the book and things that are clearly authorized, like raspberries and quinoa.  Obviously there wasn't room for everything in the book.  I didn't do Eating for Life or the recipes on the site.  I stayed away from carbs like wheat and instead had steel cut oats, brown rice, berries, quinoa and sweet potato.  

The pictures you saw were from 1 challenge.  I had gotten up to 189 and lost to 144, which is the before picture you saw.  

Typical Meal Plan:

1. Myoplex Strength or Myoplex Lite & Reload

2. 3-4 oz of chicken (made healthy)

steel cut oats or grilled sweet potato with just cinnamon on it

veggies

3. Myoplex Strength or Myoplex Lite & Reload

4. tuna steak or omelette (4 whites / 1 yolk) or grilled tilapia (sometimes steamed shrimp or chicken again)

1/3 cup brown rice

a lot of veggies

5. Myoplex Lite & Reload & Fish Oil

6. Greek Yogurt or omelette with raspberries & Fish Oil

Let us know how you're doing!

Jessica

• Jerry -

I don't know a secret to which you are not privy.  You can get the results.  Just work the program.  I'm excited you are doing the program.  Let us know how it's going.

Jessica

• Thanks CatLinder.  Your words are so kind and appreciated.  

Where are you in your BFL Challenge?

• Jessica, Your results are jaw-dropping.  I know you worked so hard to achieve your goal.  Congrats on your accomplishment!

• Jessica,  All I can say is WOW! I want the confidence and the pride I see in your that smile of yours.  I have known about BFL for a long time and just kept procrastinating, but after reading over this site for the last few weeks I am ready to make a change.  You, Matt, Sue and LoriG I am ready to make the change.  Thank you so much, you all are an truly an inspiration.

Billy

• Thank you so much Gagirlsmiling!  I appreciate the support.  Where are you in your challenge?