12 Week Stats & Pictures - Thank you BFL!

• wow!!! well done you are a real inspiration .

• That's so kind.  Thank you. 

Jessica Mighty Max ~ 2013 Body-for-LIFE Champion ~ Champion is a VERB!

• Jessica,

You look simply fantastic and gorgeous! You worked hard and your results reflect that. Thank you for all that you share on this forum. You are a wonderful role model. You rocked it!!

Regards,

Lori

• Fantastic job, Jessica!!!  Way to show 'em how it is done.  Keep up the great work, and living the BFL lifestyle.

Hugs,

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• Way to go Jessica,  Your results are fantastic. Great look especially in the ab area and on the legs. Well done!!!

• You look amazing!

and You are very inspiring!

congrats!!!!

• I have one of those scales where you step on with slightly damp feet. (Can't think of the name of it.)   I always step on right away in the morning under the same stomach, clothing, and hydration conditions.  It has 2 different modes, regular and athletic.  Both give me different readings, but when compared to my ending readings, they were very close in difference between start and finish.  Like comparing an apple to an apple, or an orange to an orange.  I didn't cross the 2 modes and compare 2 unlike things..  If that makes any sense....

• Wowowowowow!! U GO GIRL!! A true success true inspiration Jessica the look on your face says it all .... Congratulations!!

• Lori,

Thank you.  You are such a positive force and I appreciate you.

Jessica

• Thanks BDMom!  I love having you here and we are rocking it together girl. 

• Thanks Bill and Mads!  It's really appreciated.  I'm overwhelmed right now. 

• Thanks Island Dude.  Yes, BFL changes you from the inside out!

• You look amazing! Great job!

• You look amzing, WOW! The smile says it all.

Claude

• WooHooo!..A total transformation. You look beautiful...and by the big smile, it happened on the inside also. Keep it going and enjoy your new body :)

Randy