Mini Milestones...

• Hello!

Just wanted to post a mini milestone that I saw today when I looked in the mirror- my collarbones are back! What are some of your mini milestones besides lbs on the scale that you're using to track your progress?

McIntyreMama

W8D2C1

Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.  ~Thomas Edison

• I am looking forward to the day I see my collar bones again!! Great job!!

Accept that some days you are the pigeon and some days the statue.

• Great quote McIntyreMama! Yours too Lunsford23!

Ok, about mini-milestones... Yesteraday I was laying down in the sofa and I had my head on my right hand so that my elbow was bent... Guess what? all of hte sudden I rub my left hand ove my upper arm and there was a bump! A muscle bump! And not a small one either!

I'm so happy! :)

Live life with passion!

• If I am permitted to post here... I can actually feel bumps of possibly a 6-pack under my Belly Jelly

Week 6 Day 5 Challenge 1

Learning to be Happy with Where I am in Life...

• That's awesome MyDecade and jpetermock!!

Accept that some days you are the pigeon and some days the statue.

• Mini milestones for me so far have been:-

W2C1 - Collar Bones Reappearing

W4C1 - Slimmer Face

W7C1 - Slimmer Ankles & Calf Muscles Popping

Great thread BTW :)

• I am in the middle of week 3, on my first challenge.  I went to Costco today and my husband bought me a slice of pizza, without asking whether or not I wanted some.  Costco pizza is my biggest weakness and so tough to walk away from.  Not today though...NOT TODAY.  I brought it home for my teenage son.  

To have the confidence and control back is the biggest milestone for me so far!!

I agree, great thread!

• *clapping vigorously*  Great job timetochange.  That is great confidence.

• I agree with timetochange, the willpower is a hard one!!  Last night we had a road trip, stopped for fast food.  My hubby left his fries right next to me and said I could finish them.  I said 'no thanks' without thinking and successfully avoided them!

I remember the day I looked in the mirrow and saw slightly less cellulite.

• TImetoChange and OptiCirl,

In my book those count as HUGE milestones!!! Great job!

Live life with passion!

• Love this thread! My favorite mini milestones are  laying on my back in bed and being able to rub my hands over hip bones instead of squish. The other is seeing the amount of daylight increasing between my thighs when I sit down on the edge of a chair and put my knees together. Haha. It's these little motivaters that keep me going!

• mine are my collar bones, hip bones when laying down, my neck being thinner , and my shoulder blades.  It is so hard though some days....  This is the end of my first week, and I do feel changes....but nothing on the scale, except gaining 2 lbs.  started at 132, now I am 134.... but , I do feel great...  I just cant wait to possibly turn my husbands head again....  maybe even if it is just for a minute....  that would be a milestone for me....

• Ginaatton,

I invite you to take a look at me at the thread "I've made progress! Go figure!" and you will see what the scale does during BFL...

Live life with passion!

• Ginaatton - If I can turn ANY guy's head after C1 I will be ecstatic ha ha ha!   That being said, another mini milestone for me is getting compliments.  I haven't told that many people that I am on BFL, kind of like taking your driving test.  But I am now getting asked "Are you losing weight?" which is a great feeling! :)