Side by Side Shots of People Who Stick With It - Look!

• I'm not sure on the rules of posting to another forum - but here's a link to some before and after photos of those who 'stick with it'

Everyone can inspire someone else - you just need to not quit and remember this is a lifestyle change.  Enjoy the Side By Side Transformations:

http://bodyforlife-tracker.com/weightloss-topic/72239#1159560

• Great progress pics, Katie! Still can't believe that's Michelle on the left of her pic! Amazing!

You look GREAT as well! =)

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• Thank you, Debbie - we added more over there.  I've had the pleasure to live 10 minutes from Michelle and I can tell you that she's a true champion and always gives back to those who need only ask!  I'm on week 3 of my newest challenge.  I find that always setting goals keeps me focused.

• Katie I did not realize you two lived only 10 minutes apart!  I remember the day you were going to meet with her for the first time.....ahhh memories :)

Susan Berna

2010 Body-for-LIFE Grand Master Champion

• Thank you for sharing.  The pictures are very inspirational!

• I have very good news.  The Body For Life Tracker at www.bodyforlife-tracker.com will be back up and running before the end of the year.  It will also include all prior data.  There will be a lot of improvements as well!

• i sure hope so, i have REALLY missed that site!

• Any word on when the old Tracker site will be back up?

• www.bodyforlife-tracker.com is back up and running!!!

• That's an INCREDIBLE transformation! awesome work!

• incredible transformation Andy!

• Thanks guys. Wow! That was a few years ago. I actually gained a fair bit back due to a career change and moving half way across the country, but have gotten back down and kept it off the last year. I'm kicking it in gear again and working to shed the rest.