Zero Results

• Hi everyone,

I'm in the middle of week one and no results whatsoever...

I know I am not doing the diet perfectly but pretty good, perhaps need to strive for perfect?

In the exercise area I've been doing very good and I can see how I'm becomming fit and I like it!

I will finish my challenge but somehow I'm pretty sure there will be no results. It doesn't matter to me. Most likely I'll do 2 weeks active rest and then to the next challege. Tyring to get the diet part nailed down.

Thanks for reading. Any comments will be appreciated.

Live life with passion!

•  

Love you some you...PERSEVERE!

• Oh! Sorry!

I meant I am on week seven (SEVEN) not one!!!! Sorry

Live life with passion!

• Will read Wonder Woman! it seems like an interesting reading material. Thanks!

Live life with passion!

• Tighten up that diet. The HIIT Cardio and the diet are what bring the fat loss. The lifting just prevents and evens improves your muscle tone/strength.

“"Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out..." - Robert J. Collier”

http://thisisbryanok.blogspot.com/

•  

Love you some you...PERSEVERE!

• Thank you Brian and Wonder Woman...

Yes, the diet. My is not perfect yet it is much better than before. Have to work on it.

I think HIIT is going well. Never thought i would be able to do it!

The good news is that I am finally able to finish all the sets and the repeats for my abs now!

I have improved my fitness level. I can tell that much.

Live life with passion!

• I just came back from my cardio... Wow! Was it good! I definetly hit my 10. Was I breathless!!! And I reached about 89% my target heart rate.

After working out like this I feel ligther... Like I lost seven pounds all together. I know it is just a psycological effect but it feels great... I know I'll finish my challenge and then... We'll see (do not want to see to far in advance)

Live life with passion!

• I'm halfway through week 7 and I am not seeing muscle yet, but have dropped a couple of sizes.  I think if I keep working hard over the next 5 1/2 weeks I will see some great improvements.  Notice I didn't say a transformation?  Its all about improvement.  Don't give up! :)

• Hang in there and eat by the book!  No cheats except on Free day!  I noticed most of my changes in week 9!

Laurie

• Thanks Laurie!

Even though I have dropped sizes my legs look heavier with no definition other than my calves.  I am bottom heavy (pear shaped) anyway, and its always the last place I lose, but I push HARD and always hit my 10s and lif heavier on my LBWOs.  Did you ever notice this?

• I did not notice this with myself BUT I believe that I read somewhere on this site that it is not uncommon for a person to look a bit swollen until the fat starts to melt off!  Does that make sense?

Laurie

• Thank Laurie,

It does make sense.  My coat has been getting looser and looser, but today it was tight around my arms, chest and back.  I did my best UBWO on Wednesday and am wondering if lifting heavier and changing the exercises up has anything to do with it???  My coat was fine yesterday... should I take this as a positive?  The 8 week miracle is only days away, though I live in hope, I'm not expecting it to happen for me!

• I didn't see any changes until pretty much week 12!!!!  so even if the 8-week miracle doesn't come, just keep going!!  

• Thank you OptiGirl. You give me hope and I'm sure you give Jules hope too...

Truly this challeng eis like going blind, you need to trust until the end and then some... Next week is week 8 for me I really do not know how can a miracle happen but I promise I'll keep it up. After all I can feel that my body is fitter and I do love that feeling. I'm not going to back out now!

Live life with passion!