anxious!

• MyDecade ~ it is very frustrating, but I'm 1/2 way there, so I'm gonna keep @ it!  Good luck to you as well!!!!!

Live TODAY like there's no TOMORROW!

• Sue ~ I guess I'm just tooooo picky, not a big chocolate person, but I paid too much for the container, not to use it or drink it, so I'll try something, ha!!!  I love almonds too, but they are very high in cals., so I have to watch myself.

• I forgot to mention also - you can do oodles of things with your banana cream protein powder!  Mix it with strawberries, or pineapple, or mango chunks - have you ever heard of PB2???  It's a powdered peanut butter, without all the fat.  You could put your banana cream pro powder in a blender with either skim milk or water (again, depending on your needs) then add the PB2 and lots of ice and there you have a banana-peanut butter smoothie.

Susan Berna

2010 Body-for-LIFE Grand Master Champion

• No, I haven't heard of PB2, but I may try that!  I DO like peanut butter, ha!  thanks again!!!

• Also.....I just added that smoothie to my "food list" for the day.......143 cals. MUCH better than 300 for ONE drink!!!! :-)

• Way to go, I am sure you will get better results this time on C2. The get plenty of sleep tip is very good, I think that may be where I went wrong on my first challenge.  I am not sure if EAS CLA is available in your area, but that might also help you pick up your metabolic rate some as well. WPBILL

• I "try" to  get @ least 8 hrs. of sleep, if not more.  I don't think I got near enough protein on my 1st challenge, so I'm trying hard everyday, to meet my protein goal (which is my weight).  Right now I'm drinking a "Whey Protein" shake every morning w/skim milk, & a "whey protein" smoothie post workout (in the afternoons).  Hoping to see some great results!  Thanks!!