Week 10 of C3 - I need an accountability partner

• Hi guys,

I am at end of week 10 of my third challenge. My first challenge had amazing results from 210 to 191 (19 lbs.) but my second challenge was a failure with 0 lbs. lost, I learned from my lesson as I jump into the third challenge, in fact I am almost done with the 3rd and last challenge.

At week 10 my lowest weight was 190 lbs., started this challenge around 198 (after gaining some lbs. post second challenge). My goal at the end of this challenge is to hit  185 lbs. that will be 2/28/11 exactly at the end of this month and 10% body fat. I also plan to continue the challenge until end of march 3/30/11 to reach my ultimate goal of 175 lbs., i am 5'11 and this is the perfect weight for me and my sports. 

During this 3rd challenge, I made some mistakes on the free day as I felt I was binging and eating a lot, it resulted to me feeling really sluggish the following day and felt terrible, I felt it was a step back and now that I have 2 weeks left until the official end of the challenge, I need extra motivation so i am writing this to be accountable to you folks who I know wont' let me go easy. I will keep everyone posted on my progress and any advice on free days is much appreciated. Also my usual diet everyday is the following, let me know what you think

8am Breakfast - 1 egg, 2 egg whites (fried with pam not oil), 1 cup brown rice

12pm Lunch - grilled chicken with salad from sonoma chicken coop or carls jr. low car burger or anything i can whip up from home that's healthy

3pm break - myoplex lite bar

5pm break - myoplex lite bar

8pm dinner - same as breakfast

no soda all water

however I think my deal breaker is my free day,which i plan to give up for the last 2 weeks

i appreciate all your input guys, thanks and good luck to all of us

-Kakashi

• Hey Kakashi The free day has a use make it a free meal, it's really important especially when you are so restrictive in your diet, your free day will keep you out of starvation mode, and the sluggish feeling is there to let you know how you feel when you don't eat right. Check your calorie intake you might not be eating enough.

• Hey Kakashi!

Check this out to see what I htink about the scale: bodyforlife.com/.../3651.aspx

Live life with passion!

• Hey, Kakashi! We have a great group going under the forum title, "Challenge Buddy," started by firesong. You might want to check it out! :)

"Dear friend, I hope all is well with you and that you are as healthy in body as you are strong in spirit." 3 John 2 (New Living Translation)

• Thanks SgtLiam, I appreciate your input. I shouldn't binge on free days :)

• Mydecade, amazing results, the scale doesnt tell the whole story after all :)

• Sunberry76, thanks I will definitely check it out :) As of today I am continuing to workout and strive to complete my additional 30 days. I can do this!!! :) Thanks for all the support.