Got to meet Body for LIFE Champion Kelly Adair Today!

• What an awesome day today! My husband works for Abbott, makers of EAS products, and they had Kelly Adair in today to talk about Body for LIFE! Kelly is someone who really inspired me when I watched her in the DVD being surprised by Bill Phillips when she won, so to meet her was pretty amazing. 

She talked a great deal today about sugar-how we really need to limit our sugar intake-she's trying this herself right now and noticing a difference. We are going to make some changes at our house in leu of this info. and see what happens....particularly in the area of artificial sweetners. 

Anyway, I just wanted to share my JOY for the day--Kelly's been doing BFL for 12 years now, and even has her 70 yr. old mom on board-what more inspiration do we need than that? 

All the Best in Body for LIFE~

Amy

~To be great is not to be higher than another, but to lift another higher. 

• That's awesome!!  

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• That's Whey Cool, Amy!!! :)

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• Very COOL Amy.. I used to live across the street from Abbott.. Who would of known I'd be one of their biggest supporters so many years later.. :)

I've read Kelly's story.. Very nice and can see she is a GREAT person to have as an inspiration :)

Chip

• Awesome Amy.  I met Kelly a couple of times and she is a true Champ!  When I met her I was star struck.  Then you meet her and realize that she is just as incredible as you thought but so kind and willing to help in any way she can.

I still watch the video with tears because that is what really got me going with BFL years ago.  That video along with Body of Work changed my life.