Body For Life winners 2010

• Congratulations 2010 Body For Life winners!! We are all very proud of you!! You are an inspiration and wonderful representatives.

Cheers to the winners:

Candice Cooper, Shawn Cooper, Susan Berna, Matthew MCClelland Laurie Deemer, David Gervais, Michael and Ann Markham, and the Wall street group from New York.

• Congrats winners! Nice job. Your hard work shows.

• Thank you so much, Lori and Loren.  I'm still not sure I believe it.  Congratulations on your successes as well.

This is a very emotional moment for me and I'm suddenly at a loss for words.

Hoping to pull myself together soon.

This is such an honor.

Laurie Deemer

Laurie, 2010 Body-for-Life Champion 46+

Never underestimate your power to change.

• Congratulations to all the winners! Proud to be part of this community with you!

There's a girl out there warming up with your max.

• How exciting!  Live it up winners- you deserve it!

Laurie

• Thank You!

Matthew McClelland

2010 Grand Master Champion

• Congrats everyone!!  Enjoy your hard work paid off in more ways than one!!  High fiive!

• in my opinion candice cooper had the best transformation.

• I don't know that I could pick a favorite. They are all outstanding. I'm looking forward to reading their essays. Congratulations to all of the 2010 champions!

Want it. Plan it. Do it.

• Thank you so much for the congratulations :)  It has taken me quite awhile for all of this to sink in!  It just doesn't seem real.  There were so many incredible transformations and I was not expecting this!

I am so grateful and humbled at the same time to be a part of this amazingly supportive community.   Body For Life has done so much for me and my confidence and I hope I can pay it forward and help others in their journeys.

I have to give a shout out to my friend and teamie Michelle - whose transformation and personal story inspired me so much last year that I finally "got" it  - not just the diet and workout part of it, but understanding the whole positive mindset aspect.......and the Law of Reciprocation :)  Love you Michelle!

Susan Berna

2010 Body-for-LIFE Grand Master Champion

• Congratulations to all of the winners (and I mean all - not just the ones the judges selected).

I first met Susan (aka Hula) on a different site supporting the BFL principles and she has always been a motivator to everyone.  It was 3 years ago (wow...really?!?) that we 'met' and she never gave up.  This past year, she told me something 'clicked' and when I saw her pictures, I'd say she was absolutely right!  Susan is and will be a great spokesperson for the BFL lifestyle and I'm so glad that she's MY champion!  ....oh....and she's hysterical to boot!

Katie

• KATIE!!!!!  (((HUGS)))  You precious biscuit, thank you so much.....and btw, my funny feeds off of your funny.

Susan Berna

2010 Body-for-LIFE Grand Master Champion

• Hopefully I've pulled myself together enough now to express my deep gratitude and humility of having won my age group.  The BFL community has been a constant in my life since I started my first challenge in October 2009.  I have to credit this fabulous support group for helping me on my journey.

Congratulations again Sue and Matt..... still waiting for the other champions to chime in.  I'm sure they are still in shock, too.

• Thank you Lori. and congrats to all of the champions and all those who took the challenge in 2010!

Shawn Cooper

Shawn Cooper

Body for LIFE 2010 Champion 18-29

• Hi Shawn!!!  Congratulations to you, Champion!!!  Wow - Can you believe this???  It still hasn't really sunk in.