C1 Complete--Yikes, here are photos...

• I must admit I'm disappointed in myself.  The front and back pics look identical, I'm not even posting them.  The side pic shows better. 

i lost 13 pounds and 3 inches off my waist, about an inch or so off my thigh and chest.  However, body fat %, I only lost 2.5%...

I thought I was disciplined, but the holidays were rough.  I only missed 3 workouts, did the HIIT cardio, and lifted until failure.  Sometimes I would sneak a Hershey kiss here and there, and instead of buying 'no sugar, diet low calorie", I would opt for all natural or organic, even though it has more calories and fat.  I just couldn't see putting more chemicals in my body, however I do use Advantedge shakes and Designer Whey protein powder.  I'm thinking I might have been eating more in a 'maintenance mode' kind of thing, rather than the way I should have been.

I can't beat myself up too much though.  Without BFL, I wouldn't have lost anything!! Not a whole lot of progress here, but slow and steady progress none the less!

Before:                                                                              After:                                                                                                                        

the pictures don't show it, but my cellulite is a little bit better too! 

I'm able to fit into some of the smaller pants I had hidden away.  Also have a new dress code starting at work, and needed to buy more clothes.  That was fun!  My usual size I thought I was, was a little too big!  And I do not drink that Coke in that picture!

• Looks like some major improvements to me - your tummy is way down, and you're rear is starting to tuck in.  You're gonna be a knockout after C2!  Keep up the great work.

Jacium

Once I discovered the joys of weight training, all other passions were transcended.

Jacium

• Your transformation is very significant!  I see a big difference.  You did a great job completing your challenge and losing 13 pounds and 3 inches off your waist is a great accomplishment!

• I know it feels like slow progress. but losing 13 lbs in 12 weeks is very significant!  As Jacium mentioned, if you go after it again for a second challenge, I'll bet you will be amazed at the final results.  The habits you've developed are going to stay with you now and it will help you with everything.  If you decide to do a second challenge, after two weeks of active recovery, you will be raring to go again and you will be able to train even harder with more motivation than ever.  Keep up the great work, keep learning, keep fine tuning, and keep this great lifestyle going!

One Life, Live Accordingly

• You lost 13 pounds and look great! Your tummy and arms have shrunk and I can see your obliques. Tap into that BFL warrior and begin another challenge if you desire. You can sculpt your body any way you desire; for now cherish your accomplishments and enjoy the new you.

Warm Regards,

Lori

• You look great! Don't be so hard on yourself. Just keep working at it.

I can do this...I will do this.

• Optigirl - I defintely agree with everyone - you had very good results and you look wonderful.  My humble opinion - since you plan on challenge 2, use the energy not on dissappointment but on reaching the goals set for Challenge 2!  Keep up the good work!

• Are you kidding?  You look significantly trimmer in the second photo.  Please celebrate your successes and don't focus on the setbacks.  You have made some wonderful progress, and I bet your body is in primo fat burning mode now.  We are so critical of our own bodies.  I bet if you posted the other pics, we would all see major improvements as well.  Pat yourself on the back; you did a great job and should be very proud!!!

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• Great job Opti! you can definitely see your improvements. This is an ongoing process for all of us...a life changing transformation...we're never going to be the same again! Keep up the good work and I'm lookin' forward to seeing your next pics.

Randy

• OptiGirl - we are our own worst critics. In everyone else's photos we are able to focus on what is gone. In our own, we focus on what is left. I'll bet if you posted your front and back pics we could see all kinds of improvement that you are overlooking.

Take another peek at those pics and pretend they are someone else - you're doing great!

Want it. Plan it. Do it.

• UH!!! EXCUSE ME!! AMAZING PROGRESS!!!! Look at that tummy... going, GOING, GONE!!!!

And I think what you said here is KEY:

"I can't beat myself up too much though.  Without BFL, I wouldn't have lost anything!! Not a whole lot of progress here, but slow and steady progress none the less!"

This is incredible...C2 you will ROCK!! Now that you know what to do and are more comfortable with the program!!

I believe in you!!

• One more thing . . . did you notice how much better your posture is in the second picture? That alone speaks volumes about self-confidence.

Want it. Plan it. Do it.

• I see some huge differences.

Fat hanging over both the side and front of bottoms are vastly different

Take a look at you Posture.

We are often far to critical of ourselves.  I think you had an amazing 12 weeks, but hay whet I think doesn't matter its only what you think that matters at the end of the day.  

• Just think what another 12 weeks will do!!

• I think your hard work shows. Keep up the good work and stick to it on the C2. Like it said in the letter Winners always finish and finshers always win!.  WFC