My 12 week before and after pics here....

• I finished my 12 weeks.  I FINISHED!  What a journey its been.  And now only a short break and then back on it again...  Its not a champoinship transformation but its MY transformation and for that im grateful.  I think the next 12 weeks could bring me where i want to be.  And if i work really hard I might just reach those abs in the next 9 weeks before my 30th birthday!  Thank you to everyone for their support and kind words.  Especially thanks to Optigirl who has been with me every step of the way!  FIGHTING!!! 

I lost 11kg and went from 21% bodyfat to 14%.  Granted, i think most of that fat is around my waist but another couple of weeks and they will be gone.  Goals for next 12 weeks is to lose another 6Kg fat and reach 10% bodyfat.

• I can't see the pictures!!!  your bodyfat drop is AWESOME!!!!  Aw, I feel so honored to be mentioned here, we both finished!! :)

I hope you continue to push yourself even without the trainer.

• you were there with me all the way.  of course you get mentioned!  you cant see the pics?  i wonder if they have to be approved first or something???  they are here in this forum.  i can see them.  LOL!

• I can see them now!!!  The rolls from your back have gone away, making the upper back look broader.  And the abs are on their way to your goal!  

•  Wow!... great job!...now that doesn't come without a lot of sweat and tears. You look great! I would consider this a huge victory. Did you get any before and after measurements? It would be great to see them. Looking forward to reading about your next challenge.

Randy

• Congrats on finishing the challenge.  You made some big time improvements - dropping your body fat by 7% takes a lot of work.  I predict that after some AR, you are going to come back on challenge 2 and feel even stronger than ever and get those abs by your birthday.

Great job.

One Life, Live Accordingly

• Hi!

Two thumps up on your transformation. It is awesome. You really look so much better, I bet you feel a lot better too!

Live life with passion!

• Congratulations... you did it!! You look like a million dollars. Transformations are not just about weight loss, but for anyone who wants to make a lifestyle change. You’ll be glad you did, because it will stay with you the rest of your life. Cheers to you!!

• Wow, Keep up the great work. It really show in those photos and I am sure you feel the difference daily in all that you do. WFC

• Congratulations!  Based on your post I believe the transformation was not just on the outside but on the inside too.  It is your transformation and you've done great!

• Congratulations on completing your challenge.  You made some amazing progress, and should be very proud of all the hard work and dedication you put into the program.  Thanks for sharing your success with all of us.

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• Great job!  Your after pics look awesome!  You can really see a nice change in your shoulders, arms, pecs and abs, aside form the wonderful change to your back photo.

Good for you!

• Awesome!!

melissa maui

• Almost doesn't look like the same person.

• Bliksem boet, glad nie te kak nie!!!!

Well done on a brillinat challenge, you will be seeing some serious changes in the next challenge.

Awesome job.

I'm a jaapie in NZ, take the active rest easy, keep the cardio going every 2 days and hit the next challege hard, you will se champion results gauranteed!!!