Besides the physical aspect...what has BFL done for you?

• There are so many incredible things that have happened during and after my first BFL challenge. I don't think that you can truly appreciate this program, and ALL it has to offer, until you get at least half way through a challenge. Completing a challenge is a completely different expression of thoughts.

I'm sitting here just ON TOP OF THE WORLD and I realize what I can attribute that to...my commitment and completion of the Body for LIFE challenge. I would love to hear thoughts from everyone on what you have experienced for rewards, outside of the physical rewards.

Just today I am appreciating that I am much more accomplished in my job. I am proactive, rather than reactive. I am throwing myself into networking situations that I have steered clear of for years. I am excited about joining a few associations to continue to grow as a leader. I am seeking out opportunities to advance myself both personally and professionally. The best part...I am so confident that I will accomplish those tasks that I set out to do! You know why? Because I have seen the positive results of what making and keeping a commitment to myself can prove.

Have a fantabulous day!

Keep the faith!

Faithful Renee :0)

• Renee-I was thinking about the same thing last night on the drive home; thought about putting up a "Top 10 List" of sorts because like you, I'm on top of the world right now.  Not wanting this feeling to EVER end...I have grown so much mentally in the past month it's unreal...I can't explain it in words really, but I never want to go back to where I once was!

Who else wants to join Renee & I on top of the WORLD??!! :0)

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• I do not even know where to begin. The physical part is just the icing on th cake for me. BFL has made me mentally stronger in every aspect of my life. My job is more tolerable. The little things in life do not seem to bother me as much. BFL has brough back my youth and vitality from 20 yrs ago. I no longer think that the aches and pains are just because I am getting older. I know I can help slow down the aging process by taking better care of myself.

"I am not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today"

• Wow, for me this is a big one.  I'd have to say that my level of compassion toward others has changed tremendously.

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory