Advice for the iPod. Does anyone know how to...

• I would love to get Body of Work and the Success Stories videos onto my iPod.   Does anyone know if this is possible?  And if so, how can I do it? 

I have played around with my iTunes but have not had any luck. 

• Jill, have you downloaded the dvd's to your computer? I was thinking maybe it's just like putting a CD on there and then that would be in your files, but it sounds like you have already used that idea...wish I could help; That sounds like a splendid idea! :)

A couple of years ago when I attempted a challenge, think it was '08, I was listening to Rena Reese's show on the computer and she asked for responses to an email and like the 15th email would win the DVD of The Champions for Life Book-I WON!  Anyways wish I would have put it to good use back then.

I will play around with it tonight if I have time and see if I can get that on there and will let you know...I am sometimes technically illiterate but sometimes I get lucky!!

Have a great day! 0)

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• I'm thinking maybe you could load the dvd's in to your drive and then drag and drop them to the ipod, but I'm not sure it will work.  I too will try it tonight and inlist the help of my 18 year old, he know's how to do all that stuff.

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• Thanks Debbie & Michelle.  I tried and it is showing it is taking up space on my iPod but it won't come up at all.  Hmmm?  I will keep playing with it and asking around.  Hopefully we can get it to work.  I would love to listen to it while working out.