Week by Week - Week 10

• TonyO fantastic post!  

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• Hi Rosemary,

I wanted to check back with you on your determination for your free day.  Let me know how you did?

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• Hi Rosemary,

Just looking this thread over again and I too was wondering how you are doing.  

• Also, my free days have not been pig out sessions.  But if I want to have some chips and stuff I do.  I've been helping my self to some "clean food" not on the diet, like Kashi cereal and brown rice chips.  I have not seen a big difference yet as well.(I'm starting week 9)  And I can say the big draw to this diet was the fact that you can have a free day and still people are making big physicals changes.  I know I can live like this.  I don't have a lot to loose, starting weight was 140 and would like to get to 125.  Just really want to ask my system what is going on in there?  

Caroline

• C1W10D1 64/84 days into the program.  Yeah week 10!!  My free days I eat on the plan pretty much the same as other days, except for meal 5, and like you I'll grab a few chips, or an extra chicken leg if I feel like it.  Meal five we go to dinner, and I eat what I want in moderation, and still I make better choices from the menu, but still yummy.  I do take my supps and up my water for flushing.  I though I would start the tanning (natural sun pretty much - why not in California, but I have booked 5 sessions with the tables) I thought maybe I was see more of the changes in definition that way to keep me motivated.  I did have lots of weight to loose, and want to be aggressive with what's covering my new muscle.  I am fascinated by what is going on in there, I am like my own lab rat.   The changes, the hunger, the energy, my metabolism, slow changes, fast changes....All pretty interesting!!!!  If I was to get nothing else, I've been entertaining myself. Happy for you Congrats to the finishers and let's press on to the rest!

• Tony-and you still get 20 more days to entertain yourself and watch the changes get better and better!!! This program is the Best!

Kick it hard these last 3 wks and you will be incredibly happy! I'm sure you already are, but even more so when you FINISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Go Tony Go!! :)

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• Darn, I drafted an entire post and it didn't post.

So, I did not count calories this Sunday.  I actually had some sort of bug passing through the family and stuck with white rice and broths. I did have some tea with sugar too.

I've decided to not take any more free days until I set sail on the cruise.  I have 33 days until then and I plan on eating cleanly until then.  I start active rest on April 26th.  I'm on Week 11 starting today and I should be seeing some major fat loss, but it simply isn't happening for me.

I've gained muscle, my strength has improved tremendously and I'm proud of myself for making this committment and seeing it through.  I intend on finishing on April 25th with a big smile on my face but it will be bittersweet knowing my results were by far short of my expectations.

If I get on that scale on April 25th, get that tan going, spray that pam on my body and still don't see the major changes from Day 1, I will know something went terribly wrong.  I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't be shattered too.  I wanted this challenge to work so bad.  I told all my friends at work andmy family that I was doing this program, and my results are EMBARRASSING to the eye.  But I will not give up.

I have 14 days left.  UBWO went surprisingly well since I am still tired, but I'm happy I pushed through.

• Thanks DebMo.... I have enjoyed your posts and inspirational messages :-).  I read week tens challenge message and it was right on target. I looked over everything I was doing and will certainly not change the plan, but will do it even better these last few weeks.  I needed some ab advice and found some on a thread about abs.  The reverse abs on the bench with weights seems to be the ticket. Looking forward to day 84's workout!

• Hey Rosemary, I was just wondering how much whole wheat you were eating.  I have it for breakfast and lunch.  I have been hearing about how some people are allergic to it and I think I may try to leave it out for awhile and see if that boost my weight loss....?  Just a thought.

Caroline

• Actually not much if any at all on the whole wheat.  I heard the new "buzz word" was whole grains, but I only have that on free days.  Carbs wise I do brown rice usually for dinner and oatmeal for breakfast.  On occasion I have a whole wheat tortilla or whole wheat pasta but not too often at all.  

• Rosemary I came across this post and am feeling  the same way you did I am at week 11. I would love to hear how your final results were?