6 Weeks Down / 6+ To Go!

• Well, we did it...finished up our first 6 weeks. I was really hesitant to post these Photos because I'm not where I want to be yet. What the heck...It might be helpful in pushing through to the end of the challenge. So...here they are!

• I think the changes thus far are REMARKABLE... imagine what the next 6 will bring!! keep hitting those 10's!! You are inspiring!!

• Randy,

You're making amazing progress and so soon!  You really are kicking it!  Those are amazing stats.  9 pounds and 14.7% body fat down.  Way to go!  You're challenging me to work harder.  See you in 6 more weeks.....

"In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the stream always wins....not through strength but by perseverance." - H. Jackson Brown

"We conquer - not in brilliant fashion - we conquer by continuing." - George Mattheson

"Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out." - Robert Collier

• wow, for only 6 weeks, that looks good!

• @ ayummymommy...Thank you and yes I'm lookin' to work even harder these next 6 weeks.

@ Bonwitty...Thanks, it's 19lbs so far...I enjoyed seeing progress photos from other challengers because it helped motivate me also and is one of the reasons I decided to post these (hoping it's a positive).

@ OptiGirl...Thanks for the kind words.

Randy

• Randy,

You are an inspiration to us all! This is what Body-For-Life is all about; the journey. I can clearly see that you will be completely ripped at the end of this challenge. Your muscles are peaking, your body-fat is rapidly dropping, and you are clearly dedicated.

Dig deep, lift heavy, eat clean and be proud!

Regards,

Lori

• Wow!! Great job!! Huge changes!! Im glad  you posted them! you deserve to brag!!

We will all succeed................together!!

• Look at your back!!! Awesome!! Great Job!  Imagine where the next 6 weeks will take you :)

• @ Lori...Thank you! Coming from you is something special...your story and the results from your challenge is one that I am fortunate to use as motivation.

@ Sandra...Thanks for the positive note on posting these.

@ mom2five...Thanks, from what I understand the next 6 weeks will prove to be good as long as I stay focused.

Thanks again,

Randy

• Thank you Randy. God bless. Lori

• Oops Randy.  I meant to say 19.  Don't want to short change you.  Yikes!

"In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the stream always wins....not through strength but by perseverance." - H. Jackson Brown

"We conquer - not in brilliant fashion - we conquer by continuing." - George Mattheson

"Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out." - Robert Collier