12 WEEK TRANSFORMATION WITH PICTURES!!!

• :Damn

• Such awesome results!!!!!!  Congratulations:)

• You Win!

• Both you, Lori, and akmama are my two biggest inspirations! I started at 140, 5'4", size 8. I'm on my third week and feel pretty amazing. Thank you, super women!

• OMG!  I dont even know you and I am super proud of you!  You look totally amazing!!  I am starting my 5th week and you are a true inspiration to me!  I will look at your pictures from time to time and remind myself why I push so hard on my workouts every single day!  I hope to post similiar picures in 8 weeks.....Congratulations!!

• Here's some things we can take from your wonderful transformation. For all those who step on the scale and don't notice weight loss, and we get discouraged, notice how her weight dropped 13 pounds, but she cut her bodyfat more than half! This shows if we stick with it, and put in the time, we can achieve success. You have given me and many others inspiration, and I know i'm on the right path. Way to go!

• Thank you all so much for your wonderful comments! Since finishing the competition I have continued to lift heavier, push harder and tap into my warrior spirit. I have learned that working hard and honoring myself pays homage to who I am as a person. Afterall, nobody trips over mountains.  It is the small pebble that causes you to stumble.  Pass all the pebbles in your path and you will find you have crossed the mountain.

Don't obsess over the scale just push from within and life heavier, and show exactly what your made of. Are you an athlete from within? Chase the dream of good health, chase the dream of a hard body, chase the dream of living a life filled with perseverance and good fortune.

I have learned to not be discouraged along the path of fitness because It's often the last key in the bunch that opens the lock.

CHARGE AHEAD EVERYONE....

• Lori, So nice to hear an update. If it wasn't for you and your encouraging words I would have never finished my body for life challenge. You are an inspiration to so many people.

Everyone--- check out these before and after pictures.. it is fantastic!

Thank you for everything! I will continue to charge ahead.

Can you add an updated picture?

•                                             Thank you so much!

Here is a picture I recently took while on vacation. 

• WOW, Thanks for the photo and you look fantastic Lori, Way to GO and Keep Moving FOrward! (PS Is that Peanut butter in a jar on that fridge??? just teasing ya)

• WPBill, I love your humor.. actually behind the peanut butter are Body for Life drinks.. I still love them!!

Congrats on your 3rd challenge.. you are changing in way's you may not even realize. Keep up the good work my friend! Thanks for checking in.

• I loved that humor WPBill !!  Very inspirational pix, Lori. Entering week 9 next week and want my "after pix" to be great like that. When I am suffering at the gym, I think of these results.

SorayaRosaria

• SorayaRosaria,

Be the best you can be!!

Body-For-life works_ be patient and you will yield fantastic results!

Remember, Failure is never an option! Never give in- never give up! Make sure you are training like a warrior. That simply means that you tap into that hungry insane desire for success. When you’re working out picture your transformation in your mind’s eye and push will all your might. Make yourself proud of your accomplishments and make every single workout count.

Push fear aside and perform everything that you are intimated by; push-ups, pull-ups you name it-go for it! This is your time to shine. This is your moment in your life to be the women you have always wanted to be.

So are you a BFL warrior? Are you ready to walk through life like a warrior? Ask yourself each day, are you pushing yourself beyond your preconceived limits?

I wish you luck and success on your journey. It will afford you a life time of happiness and pride. This is your time to cross the finish line my dear, with pride, a bright smile and an exuberant amount of energy.

I’m rooting for you!

Lori

• Lori,

I miss your energy here on the forum! After reading your posts I am excited to get a great workout in. thank you for that. Can you please submit another updated picture? It give me inspiration!

thanks